Do crips shop or work at Target

If you around some bloods dont ever say do you want to goto BK happened to my teacher and he got dat a** beat

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif

This is like askin' why do wheelchair bound people have dirty shoes.
Wait what? I only know one dude in a wheel chair and his shoes have never been dirty

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Everything about this thread is stupid and corny...
Do crips live in a red state like Indiana?

I usually find you hilarious... I feel betrayed.
smh.gif

FTR, no crips and bloods round here... just fours, stones, folks, fins, and kings....

^Not even... we don't even flex over colors round here. Hell, I got on a TIE-DYE shirt right now. The only colors in my hood is green and white. %*+$ looklike a bunch of Gs and Vs just got scholarships to ball at MSU. We ain't got time to be saying henneBy and all that ******ed %*+$.

Originally Posted by rocman23

Trust there are Targets in the hood, maybe not in your hood but there are in these parts. I mean seriously though I know not all bloods and crips disagree but if you really aint *!%*$!+ with one another and you dispise the other group would you really shop at or work at a store that boast their colors. It's bloods who wont say words that beginn with "C" so I mean you see what I'm getting at
I was wondering if real Bloods even still do that?
At this point, it seems like only e-Bloods do that.

yes...when i was a freshmen my boy got punched by some 30 year old because my friend was wearing a red shirt

dudes thought my boy was muggin at him
indifferent.gif

so yes they do shop at target

Originally Posted by wanksta23

yes...when i was a freshmen my boy got punched by some 30 year old because my friend was wearing a red shirt

indifferent.gif

RIP to ya boy

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by wanksta23

indifferent.gif

RIP to ya boy
laugh.gif
what? he's alive

roll.gif
I remember i just stood there SHOOK...3 30 year old guys with a knifewanted to fight 4 freshmen kids?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Everything about this thread is stupid and corny...
Do crips live in a red state like Indiana?

I usually find you hilarious... I feel betrayed.
smh.gif

FTR, no crips and bloods round here... just fours, stones, folks, fins, and kings....
Man, you're never happy with anything I post
frown.gif
laugh.gif
GD Folks!!!

Back
Top Bottom