Do u eat at buffets???

Handful of times since college

Unlimited crablegs and beer are needed from time to time but i usually avoid buffets. Da germs :x

But to answer the question here, not as much as I used to back 5-6 years ago. The only buffets I go to are the Brazilian charcuterias. There is one in Madrid I always go to that's called Chimarrao, it's in some mall called Xanadu. I go there every other year when I visit home. Other than that, when taking road trips. That AYCE sushi after 10-13 hours of driving is money.

I don't eat unhealthily anymore but boy did I used to tear those Chinese buffets UP.

Cream cheese wontons for days.

Unlimited fried rice, chow mein & orange chicken... It was a wrap :smokin

Last edited:
I ate buffets when I was younger but now I find it disgusting for some reason. Also I don't trust these buffet and think they reuse food people spoil or leftovers from previous day for some reason. That thought just completely put me off. Even though I haven't seen proof and I know it sounds stupid but I just can't trust places with the all you can eat concept. Just sketchy to me.

Bacchanal at Caesars  
smokin.gif

growing up, buffets were something i went to w/ family or friends every now and then but now that i think about it; i never go to buffets :lol:

golden corral
cici's pizza
misc chinese/other asian buffets
pizza garden
furr's
luby's
hometown buffet
overhyped Vegas buffet

all the ones i been to in my lifetime

Only at all inclusive resorts when I vacation. Not against here in the states but nyc has so many options

There's this Asian spot on northern Blvd called mizumi I think and the food was dope and extensive. The wait is ridiculous though.

^
I went to mizumi for my birthday last year. Went early though so didn't have to wait. The bad thing is they're known to rush you out the door when you're eating dessert. They even tell you to take ice cream home with you.

Last edited:
Only thing I hate about buffets are people that go underneath the sneeze guard to look at the food , that and kids that grab the food with their hands

I've been, but I never get my money's worth. I'll maybe have like two plates and call it a night. I do like Golden corral for breakfast buffet.

Buffets were great when I was a kid, always going to Golden Corral and various Chinese buffets, but I really don't care for them now

Bellagio Buffet is a dining experience every human should enjoy at least once in their lives

I don't eat at buffets as much as I used to. Being over 30, I have seen my metabolism slowed and try to hold off eating like I used to.

Last edited:
MGM Grand in Vegas is the only buffet I've ever eaten at that was worth going back to multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom