Do u eat at buffets???

I used to eat cicis basically every day back in HS..one would pay and bring food back to the table or I ate for free since I knew alot of people that worked there

All we have are chinese buffets that serve the same food soaked in oil now. They shut down the only 2 american buffets we had in town abruptlywith no warning. i was pissed.

Anyone remember the Pizza Hut buffet from back in the day? Couldn't tell me nothin' about those dessert pizzas :lol: :pimp:

So those action figures and cartoons were geared toward adults?
You do know I am speaking of MODERN wrestling right?

Try again

Even modern wrestling has action figures and toys, but kids aren't the main target demographic.

So the whole, "How can you be a grown man and watch wrestling" well, that is who wrestling targets the most

Last edited:
So those action figures and cartoons were geared toward adults?
You do know I am speaking of MODERN wrestling right?

Try again

Even modern wrestling has action figures and toys, but kids aren't the main target demographic.

So the whole, "How can you be a grown man and watch wrestling" well, that is who wrestling targets the most

But buffets specifically target kids now?

I went to a kfc buffet somewhere in central CA one time and was amazed such a thing existed. :pimp:

Golden Corral dessert bar?? I saw a kid stick his finger into the chocolate fountain, lick the chocolate off of his finger, and put his finger back in the fountain. I don't mess with the dessert area now. :lol:

Golden Corral dessert bar?? I saw a kid stick his finger into the chocolate fountain, lick the chocolate off of his finger, and put his finger back in the fountain. I don't mess with the dessert area now. :lol:

I knew that would be a disaster when they came up with that :lol: :x

You're in for a rude awakening if you think that type of stuff only happens in the dessert section

nah. its not the same care and attention to the food imo. never been to GC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom