do u guys think JB should release ALL the JORDANS online .....

no. the fact that i put time and money into waiting for a shoe to release, or tracking it down is what makes collecting fun. to finally have a shoe youwaited for in your hand is the greatest feeling. your idea would do away with that feeling

Not a great concept on my behalf because I work @ Footlocker; I need my 30% employee discount
laugh.gif

This reminds me of that one thread posted last summer: "Should JB release all OG colorways as LS?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
poor guy gotroasted.

People fail to provide a plausible justification on why they should or shouldn't. I wouldn't want them to inject a horrendous amount of Jordans intothe market. Whether it is online or in stores, it is still inflating the supply, the quantity into the market. This WILL drive prices and value and demanddown.

But the most important thing ever is not how much Js costs. It's how close to the O.G.s they should look and be. If they were NEAR CLOSE to OG in everyway, $200-$300 even $400 for their grails wouldn't mean much. Afterall people do pay a few BILLS for their RETROs.

As far as concept goes, Jordan and most business like to create a balance in marketability and so they will never release EVERYTHING out despite their abilityto do so.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

People fail to provide a plausible justification on why they should or shouldn't. I wouldn't want them to inject a horrendous amount of Jordans into the market. Whether it is online or in stores, it is still inflating the supply, the quantity into the market. This WILL drive prices and value and demand down.

But the most important thing ever is not how much Js costs. It's how close to the O.G.s they should look and be. If they were NEAR CLOSE to OG in every way, $200-$300 even $400 for their grails wouldn't mean much. Afterall people do pay a few BILLS for their RETROs.

As far as concept goes, Jordan and most business like to create a balance in marketability and so they will never release EVERYTHING out despite their ability to do so.
wink.gif
People have provided "plausible" reasoning to this matter. Not everyone has given they're typical, "I don't like thatidea".

I'm not gonna say it's a "Stupid" idea just not a good one. It kinda goes against everything collecting is about. People collect to havesomething that means something to them or for the value of what they're collecting.

no because as much as I want certain shoes, I dont want them ALL being available at once, it kinda ruins the hunting

the fact that it takes so much to get a pair of sneakers makes each pair mean something ... which is why this wont work to back up my previous comment

CYNIXMUSIC.......THE FACT U HAVE 24 POSTS MAKES U A SNEAKER GURU NOW???.......FALL BACK GUY

Back
Top Bottom