Do yall count sucker punches?

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
Say you see someone get sucker punched that basically determined the outcome of the fight.... yall handing the dude who got sucker punched an L or na?

Say you see someone get sucker punched that basically determined the outcome of the fight.... yall handing the dude who got sucker punched an L or na?
No. I live in a state where dudes will just blast you 90% of the time. 

If you have the honor to throw elbows you should also have the honor to do it heads-up. 

Sucker punches is how brawls start. It's *****.

Last edited:
Saw a cat get knocked out cold in Hollywood last night and 2 broads he was with attacked the dude that knocked him out. Not sure if it was a sucker punch but entertaining for sure.

melo.gif

I wouldn't care about a doug christie sucker punch as long as Vanessa Willliams would sit on my swollen face.

Last edited:
depends on the circustances,  is it someone who's been ducking you, someone you owe an *** whoopin, owe you money, did you something foul and got away with it...  All bets are off

Last edited:
I haven't seen this gif in so long. Lol, the dude that did it was SO weird.

I don't count sucker punches. I've seen dudes get knocked out cold catching a punch from behind. I only respect it if you win/lose going head up.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom