Do yall count sucker punches?

Let me guess, you took a look at my avy and thought I was speaking as if I was on duty?
laugh.gif
Miss me with that kid.

You have a lot to learn still. Let me tell you something... there are NO codes in a street fight, it's You vs. Me, and i'll be damned if I let you win.

I also stated that it depends on the circumstances. You're saying it's a cowardly move to punch someone when they are down.

Guess what, I've seen handful of fights where the aggressor actually gave the other guy an opportunity to get back up and fight... and guess what? He in return got his *** whooped!

All in takes is a lucky punch to turn the fight around. You think he gonna let you get back up to fight?
I actually didn't look at your any/sn, i just responded to a post. (guilty conscience,defensive)

You're the one who brought up "By any means....'( extremely ironic)

But now, remembering that you are a cop, I could understand why you would justify/rationalize that type of behavior.

"Kid?" "Have a lot to learn?" Maybe to some, but not to you.

I'd bet the mortgage I'm older and have gotten into more street fights than you, but keep thinking the way you do officer, its part of the reason why ppl look down on your profession, thanks for participating!
lol dude would probably rationalize chokin a 7 y.o. lil black girl out on some "all it takes is a lucky punch and im 6ft under" ****

the police really are the scariest mfs ever tho, theyll search you "for their safety" on a routine stop with absolutely no probably cause

Quote:

lol dude would probably rationalize chokin a 7 y.o. lil black girl out on some "all it takes is a lucky punch and im 6ft under" ****

the police really are the scariest mfs ever tho, theyll search you "for their safety" on a routine stop with absolutely no probably cause
I hate cops too but ya'll OD on him right now
laugh.gif

@HAWAII 5O  just post pics of your wife to defuse the tension
nerd.gif

A sucker punch doesn't count. What counts is the get back. That's the problem with these kids these days. They never heard of a fair one. Approach a cat like a man and look him in his eyes before you rock him. :smh: bunch of soft tough guys out there. And I'm not even tough, I'm just a regular dude with morals. But as a wise prophet once said, "If a ***** think he hard imma tell him pull his pants down."

A sucker punch doesn't count. What counts is the get back. That's the problem with these kids these days. They never heard of a fair one. Approach a cat like a man and look him in his eyes before you rock him.
mean.gif
bunch of soft tough guys out there. And I'm not even tough, I'm just a regular dude with morals. But as a wise prophet once said, "If a ***** think he hard imma tell him pull his pants down."

Let me guess, you took a look at my avy and thought I was speaking as if I was on duty? :lol: Miss me with that kid.

You have a lot to learn still. Let me tell you something... there are NO codes in a street fight, it's You vs. Me, and i'll be damned if I let you win.

I also stated that it depends on the circumstances. You're saying it's a cowardly move to punch someone when they are down.

Guess what, I've seen handful of fights where the aggressor actually gave the other guy an opportunity to get back up and fight... and guess what? He in return got his *** whooped!

All in takes is a lucky punch to turn the fight around. You think he gonna let you get back up to fight?

I actually didn't look at your any/sn, i just responded to a post. (guilty conscience,defensive)

You're the one who brought up "By any means....'( extremely ironic)

But now, remembering that you are a cop, I could understand why you would justify/rationalize that type of behavior.

"Kid?" "Have a lot to learn?" Maybe to some, but not to you.

I'd bet the mortgage I'm older and have gotten into more street fights than you, but keep thinking the way you do officer, its part of the reason why ppl look down on your profession, thanks for participating!

Bruh!!! 7yr old lil black girl tho :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reaching & slurping at the same time. :wow:

Last edited:
A sucker punch doesn't count. What counts is the get back. That's the problem with these kids these days. They never heard of a fair one. Approach a cat like a man and look him in his eyes before you rock him. :smh: bunch of soft tough guys out there. And I'm not even tough, I'm just a regular dude with morals. But as a wise prophet once said, "If a ***** think he hard imma tell him pull his pants down."

Reminds me of my homie's fight in highschool.

Great fight! The dap at the end reminded me of fights between my homies.

Kid with his shirt off showed heart and endurance! Dude just kept swining! :smokin

That's how it's supposed to be.

I'd rather have this than people shooting each other .shoot that fair one .take a win .take an asswhoopn . Live to Fight another day.

See now that's a fight we should all respect, every fight should be like that. Straight fair one, blow for blow, and none of that ***** punching while you're down. Win or lose, you dap each other up and there's no discrepancies!

Nah man, aint no rules in fighting. If we go im tryna kill you, maim you, make everyone else think twice. **** aint sweet, n you soft for thinkin so. You use any n everything to your advantage kuz you dont think the next man wont? Kmon man, either **** someone up or buy a strap for get back, kuz the day you fight someone that dont give a ****, the day you gonna rethink whats fair n whats not [emoji]128129[/emoji]

Nah man, aint no rules in fighting. If we go im tryna kill you, maim you, make everyone else think twice. **** aint sweet, n you soft for thinkin so. You use any n everything to your advantage kuz you dont think the next man wont? Kmon man, either **** someone up or buy a strap for get back, kuz the day you fight someone that dont give a ****, the day you gonna rethink whats fair n whats not [emoji]128129[/emoji]

THIS. **** a fair fight unless you're the homie or a relative.

A sucker punch doesn't count. What counts is the get back. That's the problem with these kids these days. They never heard of a fair one. Approach a cat like a man and look him in his eyes before you rock him.
mean.gif
bunch of soft tough guys out there. And I'm not even tough, I'm just a regular dude with morals. But as a wise prophet once said, "If a ***** think he hard imma tell him pull his pants down."
you sound so corny 

im not the sneakin type but i dont have no preference

if a situation hot im prepared for a ***** to try and hit me wit his car (that has happened)

life aint fair so mfs get creative

:rolleyes
fighting skill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> size

suprised people dont know this by now

I dont care how trained a ****** is, no way im takin the L

Nah... I know to many bouncers getting dropped by these midgets.

No footwork, no dip & jab, start to panic when on their back :smh: Trust... skill is EVERYTHING!

came across this vid and remembered this thread dude got slumped

hawaii 5o aint lying and so aint i :lol:

edit- thanks papi i had a feeling they didnt work i thought NT wouldve fixed it or something by now

Last edited:
:rolleyes
fighting skill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> size

suprised people dont know this by now

I dont care how trained a ****** is, no way im takin the L

Nah... I know to many bouncers getting dropped by these midgets.

No footwork, no dip & jab, start to panic when on their back :smh: Trust... skill is EVERYTHING!

came across this vid and remembered this thread dude got slumped

hawaii 5o aint lying and so aint i :lol:

edit- thanks papi i had a feeling they didnt work i thought NT wouldve fixed it or something by now

My God that was beautiful! The walk off was A1.

Damn, ain't even look like little man put his full strength in that punch neither

Back
Top Bottom