Do you ever just sit and look at one pair of your Jordans and go........

The IX and the blk/red XVI had Jordan written all over it... But too bad he never wore the blk/red 16s in a game

i think it feels like it has Jordan written all it cause its MJ and we got to see him do his thing in em. Its hard but you have to imagine MJ never had theshoe in his name. The 15's and the 2009's do not rep MJ AT ALL IMO.....I wonder if MJ was still playin today wearin the 2009's if it would haveblew up....? And any shoe wit a Jumpman is saying alot already even CP3's still seem like a MJ shoe cause it has a Jumpman.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Why does everyone hate the 18s so much.
XVIII, XV, XIX and XX. People talk real bad about these shoes, and yet somehow the XX1, XX2 and XX3 (yeah, I said it) get a pass.

I, for one like the XVIII, LOVE the XV and the XX. XIXs are the only ones that I can agree with people on. I like the XV so much, cause it's one of theonly few Jordans that I CAN LIKE WITHOUT 50,000 Other people liking, wanting, seeking and wearing the same exact sneaker.

I'd also like to say to all those who diss the XV, but love the XIV that I don't think you're very intelligent at all. I think that you're justsaying what you've heard people say for years. You either have to be blind or stupid if you can not see the simalarites between the two sneakers.

It's like saying "I like Air Jordan 1s, but I can't stand dunks."

Although I do agree, the fact that these sneakers were made for Michael Jordan has a lot of positive impact on one's perception of the shoes... and (ofcourse) along with innovative marketing strategies Nike & JB put out to promote the shoes.

AirJordanXVIII wrote:
Why does everyone hate the 18s so much.

Have no clue. My XVIII's especially the 18.5's are some of the most comfortable shoes I own. Same with the XIX. I am also in the minority that actuallylikes the XV. Wouldn't ball in them, but the look good with some jeans on.

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

I'm glad I'm not the only person that thought this.

I love when I got the black socks on with the black/red 14's. I can't stop lookin at my feet.
laugh.gif

Yep you've got to wear whatever socks match the liner.

Great post btw. Let's not get sidetracked about socks though.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

No one else. It just fits him. The man, The GOD. The greatest of all time.......
I don't know about him bein a God an all brus.....but yhea the shoes are tight

Back
Top Bottom