Do you guys flush the toilet when you pee?

press handle with my knuckle. to you people that doesnt... gross. That 1% chance other people pee splashing back on you.  and people not washing their hands...
mean.gif

i hate when someone leaves a deuce in the urinals
not the toilet but the urinals??? c'mon mane :x

Last edited:
I flush twice. When I get there and when I'm finished. The sound of water flushing keeps me at ease when pissing.

Never.
While I'm at it I might as well come clean

I take tips off of tables in restaurants, I'm afraid of water so I don't shower, and I didn't grow any pubes until 12th grade.

I'm joking...

Yes. I wash my hands and keep paper on me to open the door just in case the bathroom door is pull from the inside.

I'm asking because the rare occasion I use a public restroom, I find the toilet unflushed half the time.

If not, why? That's disgusting. I make sure to flush every time.

what's more disgusting is the aerosol of urine that spreads throughout the whole room when you flush. :smh:

If any of yall ever pissed outside what do you do after that

Every time i go to piss and see a toilet with feces in it i just leave that bathroom entirely

Who on that spread toilet paper on public toilets to take a **** steez? :smokin

If it's not automatic, I usually just make a fist and hit the lever. Then at the sink, I always grab a paper towel first if it has a lever. A lot of public restrooms are switching to auto-sinks which makes things easier.

You guys who don't flush are savages and the reason why I try to avoid public bathrooms.

If any of yall ever pissed outside what do you do after that

I never pee'd outside. I boo boo'd outside a church once though. I just finished choir practice and I had to go but the bathrooms were locked for some reason. So I went by the church. Saw Subway sandwich wrapper paper on the ground next to me and used it to wipe my bottom...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom