Do you guys flush the toilet when you pee?

I never pee'd outside. I boo boo'd outside a church once though. I just finished choir practice and I had to go but the bathrooms were locked for some reason. So I went by the church. Saw Subway sandwich wrapper paper on the ground next to me and used it to wipe my bottom...

Reported. That is gross, disrespectful,and untasteful

A wise man once said, "If its yellow let it mellow. If its brown flush it down."

I never piss into an unflushed toilet tho. Aint trying to catch any splashback that aint mine.

Anybody ever see how far away from the toilet you can stand and still get it in?

My boy doesnt flush every time he pees in his house toilet

He says it saves water

Chill y'all I sanitize my hands. Like if I'm at the library I'll ask for hand sanitizer. I usually have my own bottle though. What's that point washing your hands in a public restroom when your still going touch on the germ infested crap that's there afterwards? Use hand sanitizer....

w.e you say Mr. PeePee Hands.

Hand sanitizer only kills a majority of the germs, but the really nasty germs stay & what you're doing is allowing them to become more resilient.

it's called resistant bacteria that are resistant to anti-bacterials.

washing your hands under hot water helps you rinse bacteria off.

by all means use hand sanitizer but do so AFTER you wash your hands.

why I gotta explain this to you like you're my son b?

I always flush in a public restroom, but depending on the cleanliness of the bathroom, I'll use either my hand or foot.

Any time you flush a toilet, particles fly into the air as far as 15 ft. I imagine with public toilets it goes farther since the water pressure is higher. I think you can guess what's in those particles.

All dat in yo face. And you can't even feel it.

Last edited:
at a bar i dont flush...at a work place, i kick the handle....not all toilets deserve my beautiful shoe soles....

i have to go home with them lol

what's more disgusting is the aerosol of urine that spreads throughout the whole room when you flush. :smh:

if this is true my mind has been blown, and ill prob just eat *** now since *** been on my toothbrush for as long as l have lived...

Use the foot in public restrooms. At my job, there was always this one guy that never flushed the toilet after peeing. So weird.

I don't piss in public. That splash back from the commode onto my pants makes me wanna cry. I can't be walking around with who knows what on my body.

gotta close the lid before flushing. might want to consider putting the toothbrush in the medicine cabinet, too.

I keep my toothbrush in a drawer and the toilet has a door around it. 

Back
Top Bottom