Do you have any regrets in life NT?

SRS.

Decisions you did or didn't make, being involved in relationships that lasted too long, turning down a good opportunity, going to a certain school, saying something you regret?

What would you have done differently if you were given the chance?

not doing an exchange in college has to be my biggest regret.

I've traveled quite a bit since then, but that unique experience of college abroad >>>

Yes, I wish I took college more seriously. I graduated, but not with the GPA or experience I should have.
Yeah I took my grades seriously, but I regret not being more involved with the campus life and activities and all that. I commuted the majority of the 4.5 years. I guess we both needed a better balance.

Yes, I wish I took college more seriously. I graduated, but not with the GPA or experience I should have.
Yeah I took my grades seriously, but I regret not being more involved with the campus life and activities and all that. I commuted the majority of the 4.5 years. I guess we both needed a better balance.
Same here.

I didn't have to worry much about finding a job after graduation, but I missed out on a lot on-campus when I was interning/making moves in junior/senior years.

20/20 hindsight.

I messed around my first few years of undergrad and worked my butt off to grad with a barely 3.0 GPA. First masters was around 3.5 and second masters was around 3.75.

If I can go back 10 years with my mindset now, I'm sure I would've dropped off of college entirely. I learned more in a year starting and failing my biz than all of my MBA program.

Of course had I actually dropped out back then, it's uncertain that I would've been in this mind state in the first place.

I say this because I still know folks my age (early 30s) still working the same warehouse jobs they got out of high school living check to check hitting the clubs for thots.

-Take school more seriously early on. I really wish I could go get a PHd now, but I have too many financial responsibilities now.

-My dad was sick, choose to spend a summer working in NYC over working back home on the island because i could pay off tuition for the semester. I bought a ticket home to see my dad for X-Mas. Like 5 days later he passed. :smh:

-Cheating on so many of the good GFs I had when I was younger.

-Not traveling for leisure more when I was younger.

-Probably should have saved more and investing from when I was 18.

Last edited:
missing a huge opportunity with working in the US gov't because of my ex because of what she wanted.

I have and still do regret not doing something nice for my damn self. I take care of the fam and I usually don't mind coming last as far as taking care of myself, but sometimes I wish I could just do something nice for myself if that makes sense

Got 4 felonies when I was 18

Got 2 DUIs in one week when I was 24.

Other than that everything else was flesh wounds

Only one regret.
Wish I would have spent more quality time with my grandma.

She died suddenly of a heart attack back in 03 and I have been regretting it ever since.

Sucks when you were the one to find your grandma slumped over on the floor next to her bed. She prob tried to get up for help but no one heard anything. :frown:

my cousin and best friend since i could remember OD'd. 

I wish i could have figured out a way to help him with his drug addicition. 

that one day has defined my whole life. 

my life has 2 parts. before my cousin passed and after. 

Probably would be regretting to move to SoCal and going to school out there.

Ended up making decisions that held me back and go the jr. college route. By the time, I re-focused, I decided to get my degree in NorCal.

But it works out, met my wife when I was at a low point in my life and now, I'm thankful I didn't move. 

Learned so much from all things plans that fell through.

I remember back in 3rd grade I had a fine *** teacher.....

Should have smashed 
mean.gif

I have some regrets but then again .....tough ****.

Wish I thought about doing what I want to now ,soon after I graduated highschool .

Taking better care of my teeth when I was younger.

Back
Top Bottom