Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I did see someone on Worlstar that had fliflops on and he mopped somebody. But **** rockin flip-flops in NYC don't seem right or any urban environment.

Chicks with Pierced nipples [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji], only look good with clothes on.

lmao this is turning into a tan environment. new replies so fast.

beyonce can sing. like very well. but she gets over excessive love. like this nonsense queen and slay ****. only basic people say this. and people who cant play music/instruments. they dont even appreciate how well she can sing. just the image.

its like anything and everything they touch is gold. along with rihanna/justin timberlake/drake. its painful to see everyone laugh at whatever JT says even if it isnt even funny.

if they post a video of themselves pooping, so many people would "respect" it.

Yeezus was a good album

Wendy's > McDonald's (lets argue)

Old school hip-hop > this new stuff (unpopular opinion with people my age)

Beer and brown liquor is disgusting :x

Fat cakes > big breasts

iPhone's are EXTREMELY overrated. (I'm convinced most people get them to fit in with the crowd.)

Outkast is overrated.

Keep Lena Bae out ya mouth, or else I'mma pull up with da pocket sand.
she looks like Brian Windhorst b

Keep Lena Bae out ya mouth, or else I'mma pull up with da pocket sand.

:x

She the female equivalent of boiled chicken

You dudes better start walking around with goggles on 24/7, because when I catch in Deez streets and avenues

Your corneas getting blessed on sight

Look at this chick. :x

A-makeup-less-photo-shoot.jpg

@ the slipper slander

Take a long walk off a short pier b.

Born in Hawaii and raised to wear my Locals slippers whenever / wherever possible, and I do so. Over time, multiple females say I have nice feet for a male.. I think never giving your feet Air is why most dudes got nasty a** nails and run on toes.
You don't count, you were born off shore

Back
Top Bottom