Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I mean you can be offended I'm not telling you not to be. I'ma say what I want just like you :lol: **** out my face with that "stop defending it" BS just cause you felt different.

If you can't see the role in social media intensifying the conversation on race in the last few years I don't know what to tell you.

And I still remember you on here clowning black women and big upping the Taylor Swifts of the world and etc too Anton. Don't try to play me :lol:

Lol you sound like the type to blame Obama for creating racial tensions. This nonsense existed way before social media.

You are NOT woke negro. Stop acting like you dont know what Im talking about.

Nah white Europeans created racial tension considering they created modern racism but okay.

You got all that from me saying I took something differently than you :lol:

You woke though Anton you got me :lol:

Booty size isn't what matters to me. Booty shape is what's important.
Don't care for breasts. Chick can be flat and I'd still smash. 
Obviously I still appreciate big ones but a lack in that area doesn't bother me.

Ditto

Of course you would still hit but I am sure if there were 2 versions of the same girl, one flat and one with aome 36cs, I know you would select option B

Well, yeah :lol:

Wu tang has like 10 members lol of course individually they would be better

Btw..liquid swords is the best solo member album

As a whole team/collective..album wise....36 >>>>>

Also this

>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Originally Posted by sckid20  

Wu tang has like 10 members lol of course individually they would be better

Btw..liquid swords is the best solo member album

As a whole team/collective..album wise....36 >>>>>

Also this

your comments on wu-tang no longer hold any weight

Last edited:
don't come at me because you said somehting stupid

mans in his feels cause he listens to crunchy black 
laugh.gif

somehom me thinking 3 6 isn't better than wutang means i can think for myself...makes sense

Last edited:

What is the best country for

A white person
An african american person
An asian person
A latino person

To live in?

I've heard Oslo is very welcoming to black Americans wanting to live there.
I been hearing this since 6th grade. I had a teacher tell us they love Black guys there. He was putting us up in game and it was going over our head 
laugh.gif

What is the best country for

A white person
An african american person
An asian person
A latino person

To live in?

I've heard Oslo is very welcoming to black Americans wanting to live there.
I been hearing this since 6th grade. I had a teacher tell us they love Black guys there. He was putting us up in game and it was going over our head 
laugh.gif
I'll vouch. Scandinavian women in general are very receptive to black men and their male counterparts don't seem to react to it territorially or at all. 

Heading back to Sweden in a couple of weeks and you better believe I'm looking forward to it. 

Back
Top Bottom