Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Denzel isn't that great of an actor.

Neither is Tom Hanks.

However they both make incredible movies.

Drake trash (except IYRT and random tracks/features) and has no classics

Jay's best albums are Reasonable Doubt and Watch The Throne

T Pain birthed a lot of these rap ****** out now

Gucci the greatest rapper alive

Applebees has good food

Tipping is a scam

Water >

King of the Hill is the goat cartoon

Rallo > Stewie

Bush > scorched earth

Draya > Draya 2.0

Star Wars is the most overrated entity that exists, I dont get how it became what it is, must be some wps.

Reasonable Doubt is a poor man's Only Built For Cuban Linx.

Kendrick does absolutely nothing for me.

J.Cole is just a band-aid till Nas drops another album.

Drake's career should've ended multiple times (getting pissed on, getting robbed, Puffy unleashing da hand of god on him, da reference tracks)

Lil Wayne's Carter run was just a watered down NY style mixtape punchline rapper diluted from hanging wit Dipset too long.

if Democrats don't get off that Russia bull **** they're gonna lose in 2020 & 2018 respectively.

Once you dabble in expensive jewelry, clothing nor sneakers no longer matters.

It was Written >>>> Illmatic

Hell On Earth >>>>>>>>>>>>> Da Infamous

i don't like being high at all anymore, da older i get da more i appreciate having a sound sober mind, i will still indulge in a drink or 2 socially.

vagina needs to be available legalized retail wise, im tired of taking to birds i don't give a rip about just to pipe em.

da thought of me ever owning a iPhone repulses me.

waiting for da "woke" trend to die off like it did in da 90's.

you don't eat meat? fabulous, what you want..a trophy?

every Disney movie doesn't have to be strictly 3D.....

fashion as we know it has plateaued.

da NHL needs to make da net bigger and change da game into a high scoring affair, id love it.

i NEVER watch da first 1/2 of MLB season...too many games that don't matter by da time da all Star game rolls around.

not a fan of dreadlocks at all, they look dirty/gross especially when da roots grow in...braids was always a better look, braided dreads are fine though.

when its time to procreate im mulling over dubbing anything stateside and just importing me a wholesome Dominican girl from da island.

Completely agree with Reasonable doubt being a poor man OB4CL. Jay was just another mafioso rapper while everyone was listening to ATLiens

New p is the best p. Relationships are wack after 6 months to a year. Jesus didn't exist. Work is for suckers. (I work) You can love multiple women at the same time. Pro sports are rigged slightly (refs).

i hate how people slurp kyrie and praise him like hes an unstoppable scoring machine the likes we have never seen before

EXTREMELY OVERRATED,

nothing without lebron

no significant improvement over his career

one dimensional af

does not make teammates better

and how are your a scoring machine if you cant even average 30 ppg, when i think of scoring machine in the last 15 years i think of 06 kobe and prime tmac

New p is the best p. Relationships are wack after 6 months to a year. Jesus didn't exist. Work is for suckers. (I work) You can love multiple women at the same time. Pro sports are rigged slightly (refs).

Funny you mention Jesus. I was just watching Curb and it was the episode Larry got some orthotics.

Hes talkin to his father in law about Jesus and hes like "you dont find it weird you worship a guy? Sounds kinda gay. If he had a daughter, Jane or something, I could worship her"

:lol: :lol:

I want to believe jesus was a real guy.

Not a mystical figure just a really good helpful guy whos story was vastly exaggerated

I like arbys

Last edited:
I'm not impressed with Kevin hart's humor. Average humor with extreme work ethic. Me and 2 of my friends have more comedic talent than him but he has 10x more with ethic than all of us combined. I don't hate his grind.

Pro sports have little to no integrity;it's a business all about money. Gambling plays a big part in it.

I understand why other countries make their women cover up. It keeps down sexual tension and I'm certain there are much fewer sexual assaults.

I also understand why other countries allow men to have multiple wives. This country sells us a Disney dream but the divorce lawyers are chomping at the bits because it doesn't work like that most of the time in real life. In this society, it's very difficult for men to be monogamous.

The government doesn't have our best interest in mind. The medical and justice system is obviously in shambles.

Weed is the miracle drug and it will hurt pharmaceutical sales if legalized.

Gangster rap is lowkey marketing for prisons. Old white men in suits can't encourage the black youth to rob, steal, kill, sell drugs and abuse women to end up in prison, but it's cool for Rick Ross, TIP and YG to lead the impressionable black youth down the wrong path.

In n out is a glorified sonics.

A phone with a removable battery >>>

Stacy dash >halle berry any day of the week in their prime.

90s NY rap isn't all that. A lot of it was dope but a lot was not. NY is just known as the taste maker, so their music got rated higher.

Reasonable doubt was kinda smooth, but unfulfilling and kinda boring.

I understand why other countries make their women cover up. It keeps down sexual tension and I'm certain there are much fewer sexual assaults.

I also understand why other countries allow men to have multiple wives. This country sells us a Disney dream but the divorce lawyers are chomping at the bits because it doesn't work like that most of the time in real life. In this society, it's very difficult for men to be monogamous.

In n out is a glorified sonics.

7bca1219_CEslIJrWgAAQ8Ye.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom