Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Boiled chicken is way better than fried chicken. With a tablespoon of bbq sauce it's money.

Broncos will win a super bowl with 3 years.

R&B music is for women.

Being a scammer isn't so bad considering banks are FDIC insured and it's only a temporary inconvenience for the "victims.

Carolina Panthers will win the NFCS until Cam retires.

Mostly Teddy Pain not getting the respect he deserves :smh: everything else should be common sense at this point.

Watch The Throne isn't even top 5.

Drake will go down as top 10 in history. Might even be the 3rd or 4th rapper inducted into the songwriters hof. Behind Nas and Jadakiss.

Not even gonna address the cartoon and Applebees comment.

Boiled chicken is way better than fried chicken. With a tablespoon of bbq sauce it's money.

R&B music is for women.

Being a scammer isn't so bad considering banks are FDIC insured and it's only a temporary inconvenience for the "victims.

Nah b

Sade the truth idc what anyone says.

I don't mind walking places..even if pretty far..ill walk to get coffee..pick up food..excercise

Mostly Teddy Pain not getting the respect he deserves :smh: everything else should be common sense at this point.

Drake will go down as top 10 in history. Might even be the 3rd or 4th rapper inducted into the songwriters hof. Behind Nas and Jadakiss.

My ***** you eat boiled chicken

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Every time I order Papa John's, I ALWAYS get Hawaiian.

I didn't know hating on pineapples on pizza was a thing. It's good as **** to me. Maybe it's because I'm Asian.

Last edited:

My ***** you eat boiled chicken

Don't knock it until you try it.

R&B music is for women.

Seek help from the nearest qualifed mental health professional in your city

Mans are saying r&b for women but they riding around listening to aubrey sing about his trust issues. :lol: ill listen to a woman with a good voice sing (cuz i feel like she singing to me) over some dude who cant even sing on top of all that.

Talkin bout aubrey gonna be top 10

:lol: :lol:

U take raw chicken and boil it?
Only if

A. The shorts are too long
B. Youre really short

Imho

Be damned if i know. I googled it and that popped up. Looks like a waste of a perfectly good chicken

Back
Top Bottom