Do you like shorts that cover the knees or above the knees?

How should shorts fit?

• cover the knees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • above the knees

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Above the knees.

They make basketball shorts too long now ie) the nike NCAA ones and the Adidas NBA authentics.

At the knee or slightly below it for everyday shorts.  Basketball shorts = as long as humanly possible without getting in the way of the between-the-leg dribbles.  

Can't get with this chubbies trend.  Dudes trying too hard to look like a page from a J. Crew catalog.  

Slightly Above the knee and up to Chubbies

Nothing on or below the knee 

Shorts aren't formal attire. Dudes rocking oxfords with it are trying too hard
who or why the hell would anyone wanna dress formal everyday let alone when casually chillen or just out and about....? what you wearing suit shirt and tie to go to the grocery store? tuxedoes to take out the garbage? Long sleeves/pants suits etc...and hot summers is trying waaaaaaaaaaaay to hard to look feel important

At knees or below . Like all my shorts loose not big or tight .
I don't want to see dudes thighs . Nobody goes Around saying " oh that guy has nice thighs " . You aren't females .

Yall wear thong sandals in public with jeans huh .

Lol, talk about insecure. You wear your Jordan's to the beach bro?

I wear my shorts a couple inches above my knees.

I feel like anything longer, especially past the knees, looks sloppy.

And to all the dudes making insecure comments about showing too much thigh, or being looked at weird because your shorts are a certain length, you might be confused with your sexuality.

If you know what you like, and wear what makes you comfortable, there should be no problems at all.

Last edited:
When i was younger i liked shorts below my knees, but then i realized how dumb it looked on me since im really skinny :lol:

Now i prefer my shorts at the knee or slightly above. :smokin

the key with the swimming trunks is u want a fit to which when they get wet the mold/conform and show your man meat...
shaq-laughing-press-conference-shaq-gifs.gif

Last edited:
The insecurity in this thread is real.

I picture a lot of dudes on NT rocking jorts just above the ankle with a tall tee.

the key with the swimming trunks is u want a fit to which when they get wet the mold/conform and show your man meat...

#teamgrower :wow:

I like my shorts at or above the knee, leaning towards above the knee but my calves are ******* huge. :lol:

Last edited:
Just above the knees when sitting. It's too hot out here in the SW to be wearing dickies type shorts..

there is only one way to do it:
Not going to lie this is how I wear my swimming trunks.
Never had a pair of swim trunks in my life. Always wore basketball shorts to the beach or pool. Got made fun if a lot in high school about it
mean.gif
man you're messing up your aquadynamics, and denying yourself the pleasure of a meaningful swim session.

Unless you're one of those dudes in the water with some and 1 basketball shorts, a wife beater, and some flip flops with the matching du rag. 
nerd.gif

The insecurity in this thread is real.

I picture a lot of dudes on NT rocking jorts just above the ankle with a tall tee.
Typical NT....extremes much breh? Aint nothin wrong with wearin shorts just barely covering the knees. Clean, classic look.

Back
Top Bottom