Do you like shorts that cover the knees or above the knees?

How should shorts fit?

• cover the knees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • above the knees

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ou defi
No grown *** man should be wearing shorts casually outside of the house

Wear some pants

So if it's 90 plus degrees outside and I feel like wearing shorts I should do it because your opinion is grown men never should wear shorts out casualy?

Lol

Dudes claiming this "no shorts policy" have some serious insecurity issues :rofl:

Like dawg it be like 110 some days in the summer...how could you NOT throw on a pair of shorts to let your legs breath..

smh, i understand if you wear boxers

but if you wear boxer briefs theres no reason you should see bulge

an imprint is one thing, but if you purposefully have your meat just sittin on your thigh, you advertisin and that will be seen by chicks no matter what type of bottoms you wear

i put my meat along my leg from time to time just to see the boppas stare, i will admit

After gym class in high school I use to have the swole meat. And gym shorts was extra short and I was a tall kid so it was like maybe halfway between my knees and waist. I use to go on the bus directly after gym so sometimes id be sitting on the bus in those shorts. And my meat was swole, long and thick, and use to be peeking out the side of my shorts. So basically my **** was all up In the passengers face. Idc who saw it

After gym class in high school I use to have the swole meat. And gym shorts was extra short and I was a tall kid so it was like maybe halfway between my knees and waist. I use to go on the bus directly after gym so sometimes id be sitting on the bus in those shorts. And my meat was swole, long and thick, and use to be peeking out the side of my shorts. So basically my **** was all up In the passengers face. Idc who saw it

Unnecessary.

smh, i understand if you wear boxers

but if you wear boxer briefs theres no reason you should see bulge

an imprint is one thing, but if you purposefully have your meat just sittin on your thigh, you advertisin and that will be seen by chicks no matter what type of bottoms you wear

i put my meat along my leg from time to time just to see the boppas stare, i will admit
tf

1. i aint really need da details, but ok bruh

2. my junk shrinks up after gym class, why u gettin hard or semi-chub or just swole instead of being flaccid?

Unnecessary.

It's not even like I was forcing people to look at it
It is what it is. My **** hard and I'm here so wassup? If you like what you see, say something. If you don't, turn away. If you a man, look but don't touch and don't let me catch you looking

tf

2. my junk shrinks up after gym class, why u gettin hard or semi-chub or just swole instead of being flaccid?

all that bumping on each other during bball got my dude FlyNy all excited 

Co-Ed gym classes my G
Having shorty post you up in the paint >

Last edited:

Unnecessary.
It's not even like I was forcing people to look at it
It is what it is. My **** hard and I'm here so wassup? If you like what you see, say something. If you don't, turn away. If you a man, look but don't touch and don't let me catch you looking

tf

all that bumping on each other during bball got my dude FlyNy all excited 
Co-Ed gym classes my G
Having shorty post you up in the paint >
they actually have females play against the males? My school had gym with both sexes together too but females only played females and males only played males for something like bball

Wouldnt that result in a lot of grabbing that dudes can play off as an accident?

they actually have females play against the males? My school had gym with both sexes together too but females only played females and males only played males for something like bball

Wouldnt that result in a lot of grabbing that dudes can play off as an accident?

Yup, and it sure did happen a lot. Men was grabbing booty very vigorously. Females was grabbing pipe too. These **** are for everyone. Gym class was pretty much like Freaknik, that's why I use to walk out with the 10 inch python like I just drank some Guinness and tiger bone herbal tonic

Way If shorts cover most of knee when walking and standing but reveal dem knees when sitting?

Back
Top Bottom