Do you like shorts that cover the knees or above the knees?

How should shorts fit?

• cover the knees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • above the knees

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I rock my shorts around the knee. Some are above, some are below, just depends on what the rest of my outfit is.

Last edited:
Honestly don't understand the hate for camo print.

Also didn't know ppl put that much thought into their shorts :lol:

NT is a strange place man.

man who u telling the funny thing is I was at Hilton head the other weekend and seen all these Mexicans with cowboy gear boots and all on the beach.... But I don't really rock the sandals.. I like those nike I think there called rifts... or I go barefoot... I hate the way sand feels in sandals...

I btw use to hate camo print but that was large in part of being military and having to wear it like every single damn day...
American vaqueros do the same thing too.

It's like, any other form of footware and clothing is just foreign to them haha.

I have never in my life seen a mexican vaquero with shorts, EVER EVER EVER.

No matter the weather, no matter the time, cowboy boots and pants are always right :smokin

Also, my shorts above the knee please.

Gotta show off muh leg gains :smokin

Last edited:
@AZwildcats I didn't say there's anything wrong with any of the individual things you listed. Come on, you know exactly what type of person I'm talking about. The random goons that show up to beach parties/ summer events on an 80+ degree day in a black hoodie, raw 501 jeans, and Air Forces/ Timbs like they just stepped out of a time machine from the winter of 2003, because they think shorts and sandals are feminine, aka yotk13
laugh.gif

and I HATE camo print, that's all
laugh.gif
roll.gif

When my shorts no longer go past my knees even with a slight/moderate sag I just donate them to Goodwill.

If they dont cover my knees im not wearing them.

Above the knee. But not those chubbies above the knee. The pic in the first page is the best

Last edited:
It's a lot of insecure dudes in this thread.

Don't be afraid of who you REALLY are, bruhs! :lol:

If shorts that are above the bottom of the knee makes you think of homosexuality, then that's on you.

At the end of the day if you gonna wear shorts you minus whale just rock a skirt instead. Serious

Stupidity at it's finest.
At the end of the day if you gonna wear shorts you minus whale just rock a skirt instead. Serious

Stupidity at it's finest.

Shorts are the most emasculating clothing article of our generation. So if not wearing them is considered stupidity then I must be a got damn moron :smokin

American vaqueros do the same thing too.

It's like, any other form of footware and clothing is just foreign to them haha.

I have never in my life seen a mexican vaquero with shorts, EVER EVER EVER.

No matter the weather, no matter the time, cowboy boots and pants are always right
smokin.gif

Also, my shorts above the knee please.

Gotta show off muh leg gains
smokin.gif
I use to work with a lot of them back in my construction days... and come to think of it I can never recall a time I saw them in shorts... even chillen in their hoods like on some offa work... str8 up boot cut jeans and cowboy boots... gas station kicks... or soccer cleats...

But boy they be drinking like a water to fish... between that and the cock/dog fighting they be something else... But that john wayne look at the beach be something else.

I miss ninjahoods ignorance in these topics, this thread would be pushin at least 30 pages by now with multiple arguments about his room, his race and Da Hemi.

i think it depends on the style of shorts. i feel the older you get the higher the shorts would be,imo. as long as there not tight or baggy. 

not a fan of capris or  short shorts.

rlx-blue-cargo-climbing-short-product-1-16549257-3-737298913-normal_large_flex.jpeg

i think it depends on the style of shorts. i feel the older you get the higher the shorts would be,imo. as long as there not tight or baggy. 

rlx-blue-cargo-climbing-short-product-1-16549257-3-737298913-normal_large_flex.jpeg
see I don't like cargo shorts really short.... cargos right at knees... plain twill flat etc... that length... but it is true bout the older u are... or rather the older u look.

im digging those shorts tho... I like multipurpose/utility shorts more info on the shorts

Back
Top Bottom