Do you return your cart at the grocery store?

Do you return your cart?

• Yes

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters
Aldis charges for carts, 26 cents at the implementation of your food buying experience

Rarely ever use a cart. I have a whatever fits in my arms rule. I probably go to the grocery store every other day though, but I do like to eat the freshest food possible so it's not a burden on. Totally aware this doesn't work for everyone though. 

My súpermarket employees put it back as soon as I'm done unpacking it. Where ya shop at.

And who has time to walk all the way to put a cart when your **** is getting ringed up.

Will the imaginary person pay for my **** so I don't hold up the line while 10 people wait for my goody-to-shoes *** walks all the way back there.

Yea aight.

What kinda hood you live in that charges for carts

They use to do that at the Path Mark is Southside Queens years back. All the carts are racked up connected together and you gotta stick a quarter in your cart to release it from the other carts. The quarter stays in your cart (it's locked into the quarter holder). In order to get your quarter back, you gotta bring it back to the cart area and reconnect it to the other carts. Once you connect the chain, your quarter pops back out.

And I stopped going to that grocery store for that reason. I don't return carts. I leave em in Parking spots

My súpermarket employees put it back as soon as I'm done unpacking it. Where ya shop at.

And who has time to walk all the way to put a cart when your **** is getting ringed up.

Will the imaginary person pay for my **** so I don't hold up the line while 10 people wait for my goody-to-shoes *** walks all the way back there.

Yea aight.

Ingles por favor

I don't think they do the cart charging here in the US. Back home in Madrid every market has this. Carrefour/Aldis/SuperCor/HiperCor/Ikea. Whatever it is, they charge and it's a magnificent system. When I found one and put it back for a full euro. So I started searching for more....came up empty handed

I've seen the buy in system others have mentioned at Aldi's where you put a quarter in and you get it back when you return the cart. Its a great idea.

Gotta be something to this. Maybe, since we all had fun taking the cart back as a youngin.

I think it hits home for everyone who has gotten a dent in their car from one.

Last edited:
An even BETTER question would be

"Do you put food back in the correct aisle when you decide you no longer want it."

Get on that SC kid SC kid

Screw that, that's what cart collectors are for and that's what they get paid to do, I'm leaving that cart wherever I please....I might even drag it out to the next parking lot if I don't like the way the cart collector looks at me....

"Non-tipper"

Screw that, that's what cart collectors are for and that's what they get paid to do, I'm leaving that cart wherever I please....I might even drag it out to the next parking lot if I don't like the way the cart collector looks at me....

"Non-tipper"

Yet, returning carts is sacred for some odd reason. :lol:

I once decided I didn't want some Pringles at the checkout. Put that **** right in the fridge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom