Do you return your cart at the grocery store?

Do you return your cart?

• Yes

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters
yes, everytime. It's one of my biggest pet peeves when people leave a shopping cart in a parking space, or next to someone's car, or on the line between 2 spots, or on the sidewalk...TAKE 30 SECONDS AND ROLL THE CART INTO THE AREA IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN.

Reminds me of what happened a few months ago. I was taking a cart back to the cart rack or whatever it’s called and for some reason while I was probably like a good 30 feet away I decided to just give the cart a hard push to try to make it line up with the others. I was standing there like I just threw up a buzzer beater waiting for it to make its way. No joke it lined up perfectly with the other carts. The most satisfying part of it all though was this older guy sitting in his car who witnessed it gave me the...

Attachments

• E789E287-553B-4FBE-A3CA-BEA4BDE5868A.gif
    E789E287-553B-4FBE-A3CA-BEA4BDE5868A.gif
    797.5 KB · Views: 276
Reminds me of what happened a few months ago. I was taking a cart back to the cart rack or whatever it’s called and for some reason while I was probably like a good 30 feet away I decided to just give the cart a hard push to try to make it line up with the others. I was standing there like I just threw up a buzzer beater waiting for it to make its way. No joke it lined up perfectly with the other carts. The most satisfying part of it all though was this older guy sitting in his car who witnessed it gave me the...

I do return them. I used to work in retail in college & a part of my job was going outside collecting carts @ night. I know what it feels like to get a bunch of scattered carts all over da parking lot.

Back
Top Bottom