Do You Tell Your Friends about NT? vol. Shun the Outsiders

Idk I just feel like the only way you should know about us is if you find NT on your own time.

I'll be showing them screenshots and they'll be like "Oh I need to join that ****, it's hilarious! "
And I'm over here like
View media item 1247089
Thoughts?
Go.

I've mentioned it but they ask why i mess around on here if I'm not into sneakers anymore...

I dont get it, you show them, they like it but then you're apprehensive about them joining?

Most likely its because they would be able to call you out on stuff you post on here. I mean I see no other reason for having an issue with it.

"Hey JAYZZ! I saw you was talking about eating *** yesterday, bruh you dirty!"

"It was a joke gu.. "

"NO STHU"

My boys know about niketalk but they're not into forums :lol:

One of my boys said the red and black hurt his eyes :rofl:

Had people ask about my fitted on a few occasions and I just say it's a frat that I belong to.

If I ever reference anything from NT I just call it "this forum where me and some other brothers chop it up."

Had people ask about my fitted on a few occasions and I just say it's a frat that I belong to.

If I ever reference anything from NT I just call it "this forum where me and some other brothers chop it up."

:nthat:

I'm 29 with a job and a kid.

NT is my only privacy.

Heeeeeeeeell na!

Sometime before I graduate I wanna write a paper on forum dwellers.

Most people are such casual internet browsers and never bother to actually join and be apart of something, whether it be for the lulz, knowledge or general discussion and I think they are missing out.

i do, they dont wanna join but they make fun of my when i use it as my source of information

Back
Top Bottom