Do You Tell Your Friends about NT? vol. Shun the Outsiders

Too confusing for them and most of the laughs fly over and they don't catch til later

I see a lot NT hashtags in bios on instagram.

The main reason why I'm good on posting pics of chicks I deal with.

They know about it and only one of them goes on it from time to time

This.

One of my boys shot me a sneaker-related text a few nights ago after midnight, and I hit him back like ":stoneface: This couldn't wait until tomorrow my ___?"

He responded by saying that I damn well know that I was laid up, browsing NikeTalk on my phone. I had no rebuttal :lol:

Last edited:
Not only do I tell my friends, I show them the twitter profiles of NT trolls so they can put a face to the ignorant post.

theres only person ive actually ever mentioned NT too but thats because that person is an NTer but the rest of my friends no. they wouldnt appreciate it i think lol 

Attempted to talk to one of my boys about NT...

...he was already on NT
My mind was blown

Last edited:
I remember when I had a Twitter. Back then we'd always talk about something NT related. As soon as one of our followers would tweet something along the lines of "what is NT?", we'd retweet them and all of us would FLOOD their mentions with **** like "negro terrorists" "nasty time" "ninja turtles" "national truckers". Laughs EVERY time. :rofl:

Case in point, Rule Number 1 is there is no Niketalk.

Last edited:
I remember when I had a Twitter. Back then we'd always talk about something NT related. As soon as one of our followers would tweet something along the lines of "what is NT?", we'd retweet them and all of us would FLOOD their mentions with **** like "negro terrorists" "nasty time" "ninja turtles" "national truckers". Laughs EVERY time. :rofl:

Case in point, Rule Number 1 is there is no Niketalk.

This still happens :lol:

My friend did introduce me to NT cant lie.  In his defense I asked because he left it up on the computer.

Last edited:
I send screenshots to the group text.

My boys joined off of the strength of the POF and TAY threads but have been dormant for a while :smh:

On another note, I've only met one person from NT and I sold him my Playoff 8's for like $80 back in 2010 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom