Do you think the XIs are overrated?

It depends on who you are asking,i put them in the top three ever made jordans category but nowhwere near my favorite.

It depends on who you are asking,i put them in the top three ever made jordans category but nowhwere near my favorite.

some cw are overated like the columbias
tired.gif
 i was never really a fan of those
grin.gif

Peeps camp out cause they probably live in area where XI are high demand ... The shoe is legit... Also - social media, blogs, etc have given the shoe & release more exposure

Peeps camp out cause they probably live in area where XI are high demand ... The shoe is legit... Also - social media, blogs, etc have given the shoe & release more exposure

I have a couple pair of the XI's and I kinda think they are a little over-rated. They r a beautiful shoe by themselves but they just don't look as good when you put them on...

I have a couple pair of the XI's and I kinda think they are a little over-rated. They r a beautiful shoe by themselves but they just don't look as good when you put them on...

I don't think the shoe itself is over rated.. but I definitely believe certain colorways is extremely overratted..

# My 2 cents

I don't think the shoe itself is over rated.. but I definitely believe certain colorways is extremely overratted..

# My 2 cents

I don't they're overrated... I'm not gonna lie, I hated on the concords when they came out when I was in 7th grade b/c my mom just bought me the white penny 1's.  I secretly wanted the concords though but my mom wouldn't buy me another pair of shoes. 
indifferent.gif

I don't they're overrated... I'm not gonna lie, I hated on the concords when they came out when I was in 7th grade b/c my mom just bought me the white penny 1's.  I secretly wanted the concords though but my mom wouldn't buy me another pair of shoes. 
indifferent.gif

i think the concords are overrated. i remember the first time i saw the concords, it was at mervyns. i was amazed they were there, my first response was wow they look really cheap and ugly with the patent leather no wonder they are here. i even went ahead and thought wow if these didnt have a jumpman no one would buy them for sure. its too bad i should have bought all the original concords at mervyns when they were on the sale rack and sell em for $500 now.

i think the concords are overrated. i remember the first time i saw the concords, it was at mervyns. i was amazed they were there, my first response was wow they look really cheap and ugly with the patent leather no wonder they are here. i even went ahead and thought wow if these didnt have a jumpman no one would buy them for sure. its too bad i should have bought all the original concords at mervyns when they were on the sale rack and sell em for $500 now.

The best shoe gets the most hype! Sneaker head or not most people want to get there hands on every XI that drops.

The best shoe gets the most hype! Sneaker head or not most people want to get there hands on every XI that drops.

Back
Top Bottom