DO YOU WEAR YOUR KICKS???

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

I wear all my shoes, but I try my best to wear them and keep them clean.

This! I'm hesitant to wear them to much but when I do wear them I make sure I clean them up before they go back in the box. I spend over $100 on them, I'm definitely going to keep them  as clean as possible.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

I wear all my shoes, but I try my best to wear them and keep them clean.

This! I'm hesitant to wear them to much but when I do wear them I make sure I clean them up before they go back in the box. I spend over $100 on them, I'm definitely going to keep them  as clean as possible.

Yep. I wear all of mine. I even use some of my IDs strictly for the gym. What's the point in having them if they aren't a part of your uniform?

Yep. I wear all of mine. I even use some of my IDs strictly for the gym. What's the point in having them if they aren't a part of your uniform?

Wear 'em. There's people all over the world dreaming and wishing for *A* pair of shoes to wear and some of us (myself included) have the nerve to have DS pairs? #CmonSon I wear all of mines and the pairs that are DS are just waiting for the right occasion to be rocked.

Wear 'em. There's people all over the world dreaming and wishing for *A* pair of shoes to wear and some of us (myself included) have the nerve to have DS pairs? #CmonSon I wear all of mines and the pairs that are DS are just waiting for the right occasion to be rocked.

I wear my shoes. As much as I can. They are meant to be worn. Wear you shoes people, if not sell them to other people that will.

I wear my shoes. As much as I can. They are meant to be worn. Wear you shoes people, if not sell them to other people that will.

Yep I wear mine. There are a couple of pair that I've yet to wear (Banned 1s, Black 5s) but I will soon.

Yep I wear mine. There are a couple of pair that I've yet to wear (Banned 1s, Black 5s) but I will soon.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Buying kicks not to wear is dumb, you should wear them

I keep mine DS for a while (usually a week or two, never more than a month) then I wear them

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Buying kicks not to wear is dumb, you should wear them

I keep mine DS for a while (usually a week or two, never more than a month) then I wear them

About 40% of my collection is DS. I plan on wearing them eventually. It usually ends up being about a year or two after I buy them tho. That's just how it works for me.

About 40% of my collection is DS. I plan on wearing them eventually. It usually ends up being about a year or two after I buy them tho. That's just how it works for me.

Back
Top Bottom