Does a rapper's inability to put on a good live show change your opinion of him?

Nas is killing it on tour with Damian Marley. I've seen them twice now, and both times they were excellent. I really think he needs someone to perform with to amp him up. He's not like Kanye in the sense that Kanye can go out and act a fool and put on a show all by himself.

Nas needs a hypeman is what I'm getting at.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Either way I remember when everyone was geeking over Chester French and seeing them suck at CMJ which completely turned me off to their music

damn man seeing them live was what made me love them...they killed it when they went on tour with NERD and Common...

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Either way I remember when everyone was geeking over Chester French and seeing them suck at CMJ which completely turned me off to their music

damn man seeing them live was what made me love them...they killed it when they went on tour with NERD and Common...

I thought krit was ill live...dumb pissed that I didnt catch him in houston when I went for the final four but adidas was havin a party at minute maid that I went to instead :/

I thought krit was ill live...dumb pissed that I didnt catch him in houston when I went for the final four but adidas was havin a party at minute maid that I went to instead :/

Jay-Z presence is amazing. Just to know wow this almost Billionaire, Living Legend %%**% is right in front of me. Wayne right now is really good, syruped wayne sucked so bad it was humorous how out of his mind he was. Nicki Minaj is really good (not a fan of most of her music). The 2 times i saw Ross it was nothing special. So Far Gone Drake when he was doing his college tour wasnt good but i hear he got better. When it comes down to it the "set" has a big impact of how you view a performer...............................................But to answer the question no it doesnt change my opinion.

Jay-Z presence is amazing. Just to know wow this almost Billionaire, Living Legend %%**% is right in front of me. Wayne right now is really good, syruped wayne sucked so bad it was humorous how out of his mind he was. Nicki Minaj is really good (not a fan of most of her music). The 2 times i saw Ross it was nothing special. So Far Gone Drake when he was doing his college tour wasnt good but i hear he got better. When it comes down to it the "set" has a big impact of how you view a performer...............................................But to answer the question no it doesnt change my opinion.

yeah I cant believe people were actually sayin Jay live show is weak...thats surprising as hell to me...seen son 3 times and all were top notch

Ye is dope to...i hate I seen him from a suite tho...seems like a floor experience would be way doper

yeah I cant believe people were actually sayin Jay live show is weak...thats surprising as hell to me...seen son 3 times and all were top notch

Ye is dope to...i hate I seen him from a suite tho...seems like a floor experience would be way doper

I was at the Jay Z show in B-More in 09, and it was an incredible performance, def. gained more respect, also i saw Cudi at a college show n he put on a show with his energy, dude was all over the place.

I was at the Jay Z show in B-More in 09, and it was an incredible performance, def. gained more respect, also i saw Cudi at a college show n he put on a show with his energy, dude was all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom