Does anyone actually use Jordans for ball?

Aqua VIII and I used to play in Blk/Red VII, and I tried playing in Infra VI but they didn't feel right

Aqua VIII and I used to play in Blk/Red VII, and I tried playing in Infra VI but they didn't feel right

I ball in some of my older retros like my cardinal 7's and last shot XIV's... but not any of the recent releases...

i ball in my cdp 20s
my cdp 10s (my favorite ones)
nubuck 12s
aqua 8s
cool grey 4s
and recently some play off o.g 14s i got
i really been wanting to ball in some 3s anyone have any good feedback about retros 3s??

I ball in some of my older retros like my cardinal 7's and last shot XIV's... but not any of the recent releases...

i ball in my cdp 20s
nubuck 12s
aqua 8s
cool grey 4s
i really been wanting to ball in some 3s anyone have any good feedback about retros 3s??

i ball in my cdp 20s
nubuck 12s
aqua 8s
cool grey 4s

i ball in my cdp 20s
nubuck 12s
aqua 8s
cool grey 4s

I've never balled in any Air Jordans other than my beat up navy XVIs once or twice.  I don't know how you guys do it lol.

I've never balled in any Air Jordans other than my beat up navy XVIs once or twice.  I don't know how you guys do it lol.

Once jordans start wearing out, I then start to ball in them. Currently im balling in hare 7s and white/black 10s

Once jordans start wearing out, I then start to ball in them. Currently im balling in hare 7s and white/black 10s

the alpha ones looked alright for ball. tried them at the nike factory but never copped
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom