Does anyone actually use Jordans for ball?

Last jordan's I had played ball in were the white and grey XV's and the Black/red XIII's. I would like to wear some jordan's to play hoop in. 

Last jordan's I had played ball in were the white and grey XV's and the Black/red XIII's. I would like to wear some jordan's to play hoop in. 

I've worn my CDP XII, CDP XX, & the blk/v.red VI's to play.  I replace the insole with an athletic insole.  The stock insoles have no support what's so ever.

I've worn my CDP XII, CDP XX, & the blk/v.red VI's to play.  I replace the insole with an athletic insole.  The stock insoles have no support what's so ever.

I rock east XXs outside and for my last 2 seasons for Highschool i rotated between CDP XXIs and XV SEs... During AAU i wore the newest Chris pauls at the time... CP3.I was good CP3.II sucked imo, and CP3.III is the best of them all so far.

I rock east XXs outside and for my last 2 seasons for Highschool i rotated between CDP XXIs and XV SEs... During AAU i wore the newest Chris pauls at the time... CP3.I was good CP3.II sucked imo, and CP3.III is the best of them all so far.

Back
Top Bottom