Does high school ever matter?

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Vince Dirty

High school is irrevalant to me. I hated it, now after high schoollife is alot funner cuz i do what i want instead of being told what to do.

Really?
yeah FUNNER...you got a problem with that??? and if you do, please voice your concerns to Jeff Van Gundy

roll.gif
dudes actually mad

yeah its important.

high school builds up the necessary skills you need to go to college or start in the real world
just as middle school builds you up for high school
just as elementary school builds you up for middle school.

its all a building block process and you need every piece.

Originally Posted by cpplilballer7

Originally Posted by JD Turk

To be honest, I've only kept in touch with people i wanted to keep in touch with, other than that, I have completely disregarded my experience in H.S.

truth.

Originally Posted by JPZx

High school is irrevalant to me. I hated it, now after high schoollife is alot funner cuz i do what i want instead of being told what to do.

Really?
yeah FUNNER...you got a problem with that??? and if you do, please voice your concerns to Jeff Van Gundy

roll.gif
dudes actually mad
"
roll.gif
dudes actually mad"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahahaha

those might have been some od my best years.....id pay 4 to go back in time and relive some of those moments

HS was a Great experiance for me, I had tooooo muchfun in HS than any other time, I should have waited to go off like I did but it was well worth it. Loved everything bout HS... so much had to go back for onemore year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Some dudes peak in high school, some dudes peak in college, some dudes peak in the real world. And by peak I mean that they are at a point in their lives when they are most successful and happy.

If you peak in HS, you pretty much have failed in life.

Really?

roll.gif
dudes actually mad

He is clueless.

dazed-and-confused.jpg

~ That's what I love about these highschool girls, man. I get older and they stay the same age.~
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................David Wooderson

Man I don't really talk to anyone from HS. Even my close friends, they're either deep into drugs or in jail...its tough to be around

Originally Posted by emmmmy

Really?

roll.gif
dudes actually mad
"
roll.gif
dudes actually mad"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif