Does Nike have plans on releasing anymore of Andre Agassi's sneakers?

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

people often forget about the 2000 retro of the air tech challenge IV. it was great, even though it was only one colorway. pretty much perfect.

too bad they're next to impossible to find now.

Damn! too bad i slept on those
frown.gif
hope they release em again sometime soon

people often forget about the 2000 retro of the air tech challenge IV. it was great, even though it was only one colorway. pretty much perfect.

The problem I had with that release was, like you said, the colorway... had it been the black ones, I would have stocked up.  They were also the low-cut version if I remember correctly (I preferred the 3/4).  Jimmy Connors probably scooped them up.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

nike-andre-agassi-air-tech-challenge-sneaks-3.jpg

I loved these. So mad I never picked up a pair
smh.gif
smh.gif

I got these for like $39, weren't like the OG's, but they were ok by themselves. I've actually worn them a couple of times.

@Magic....you must get your jollies off by being sarcastic which is fine by me. As I stated before I didnt know the exact name of the shoe (and maybe i was wrong with the name i typed),But the only clown in here would be you for taking a simple post and going left with it. I appreciate your response though...very entertaining. Keep up the good work...lol

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by skyesdad

I was hoping by now they would have retroed the Air Tech Challenge (I think thats their name...the ones with the lava color in it). But to my dismay they release they havent. But they continue to release the Air Flares in every color known to man. I understand he is no longer a part of the machine known as Nike but loyal customers would really appreciate a retro of not just his shoes but the clothing line as well (which I thought was classic back then and would be now).

Were you locked up during 2009?

dead
roll.gif

This is my favorite cw of the Air Techs.  Hopefully Nike will come through one day.

0c0263f4b34b2ac35013d8bb7fb318a0ee14f3fc.pjpg

Picked up 5 pairs of the ATC's, two white/yellow, a white/red, a white/purple, and a black/orange pair. Loved them to death, they're all worn to pieces now. I haven't found any ATC II's at a decent price ( I paid 50 each for all 5 of mine), and the hybrids are ugly.

I would love another retro. (I wear 11.5)

Originally Posted by Hyalite

This is my favorite cw of the Air Techs.  Hopefully Nike will come through one day.

0c0263f4b34b2ac35013d8bb7fb318a0ee14f3fc.pjpg

I need these in this cw or the cw that had brighter colors.

The lavas were beautiful but without quality they are trash. so nike shouldn't release any more if they don't decide to use high quality materials. The agassi collection isn't as good as some of the others though so just do it right and EVERYONE will buy.

^Those are one of the best of Agassi's shoes. I remember my pops and I had those when I was a kid. Classic. I know if Nike ever brought them back, the crap materials once again would ruin a great shoe.

Those are exactly the sneakers i was referring to. The clothing line that went with it was ridiculous and i would love for nike to retro them sooner rather than later!!!!!

^ yes it did. The Supreme Court collection was for players like Jim Courier, David Weaton and John McEnroe.
These were the first ones in '92... I actually had these back then... not the best looking shoe but comfy.

img_5548.jpg

Nike later followed up some various models like the Air Resistance, which I believe was also a part of the Supreme Court line.  I'll dig for some catalogue scans.

YO! Did Sampras wear it as well? I distinctively remember a particular jacket which Big Boi of OutKast is wearing in the video for "Benz or Beamer" that I have ALWAYS wanted. DF!!!

^ Hey, thats my pic...
laugh.gif

Ant, I'm not sure, but I don't think he has. IIRC he joined Nike in 1995... by then Nike had already changed the SC line to a more generic "Nike Tennis" with a red and blue tennis court logo.

these were my favorite, from the 1994 US Open.  There's actually some brand new pairs on ebay right now.  Great shoe indeed.  The whole Agassi line from the early to mid 90s was awesome

I wish Nike would retro those. theyre my favorite Agassis of all time
tired.gif

My OGs are cracked bad. if they brought these back out, I'd buy 2 right on release date.

Back
Top Bottom