Does the Fentanyl Epidemic Scare You?

Yeah fam it's getting there. I just hate the hassle of driving an hour away just to pay more money
Just buy in bulk when you cop from the store, save the trip and should get you right for a while …It’s worth it if you got a legit place to go

No Drugs over here

1632796917606.jpeg

DARE and GREAT, take me back to Bonillas Elementary School man

Not at all.

I Don’t drink, don’t smoke, don’t snort, don’t shoot up and don’t pop pills. It’s bad for you.

This...Drink once every blue moon. Like once a month and it's never to the point of serious intoxication. Left that behind after undergrad.

You eat pork?

Hardly ever eat pork or beef either. leave those for special occasions. I try to stick to chicken and fish.

A lot of people got hooked on drugs through prescription medicines like Oxycontin. Once you couldn't get the Oxy anymore you went to something cheaper like heroin.

Maybe I'm way off base here, but I think some people who do fentanyl have got to be suicidal if they know what they're taking and still choose to do it.

Last edited:
This **** is a problem thats effecting more than just the end user. In my city you got folks OD'ing on road and being brought back to life.

It doesnt effect me directly cuz i dont use drugs, but when you got people shooting up in public bathrooms and public parks its a problem. Also this **** is so strong you can OD off residue, so someone shooting up in a McDonalds bathroom stall and theres residue on the door or some **** and someone walks in next and touches/inhales it? Possibly a child?

For all the flower smokers, how do you feel about the possibility of your trees having a chemical spray on it? Street suppliers everywhere are claiming to have gas these days. All you have to do is" brand" it, by putting it in a baggy with the cartoon graphics on it, like it came out of the dispensary.

And.. what about people who don't have a herb plug, people out of jail on parole, people in jail, and whoever else end up smoke k2/spice? Its basically some random herb with a chemicals sprayed on it. So whos to say that some MJ from the street isn't the same?

Folks not considering the hs or college age kids in their family at all. I don't use but I'm not going to celebrate like kids don't experiment with things that used to be mostly harmless and could get caught up, or assume only white folks get affected by opioids. I'm not scared but I'd rather it not exist.

Pills aint been pills in a little over a decade. Shrooms my new ****, so I dont have to worry about any of that.

oh no doubt, psychedelics are my favorite by far...you sound like you know what a good roll can do tho, no replacing that.

still, rather miss out on that than maybe end up face-down in gutter choking on death, so I'm cool until we clear all this up.

yeah tho, for the whole thread: if your friends use opiates these days, consider carrying Narcan...often free, could save a life.

Back
Top Bottom