Does your interest in a AJ decrease, when alot ppl own them?

no because if your "friend" feels like that have him save money and buy payless sneakers
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

it depends on the shoe
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step"
~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

USMC
DO NOT BUY FROM UPTEMPOAIR.

for a person with a lot of posts you sure make stupid topics.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

I don't usually rock my shoes right away. I usually stick with a certain rotation for about 2-3 months and then switch my rotation. So, by the time I unds a pair of kicks most people have beat the hell out of theirs. I don't mind when there're too many people wearing the same shoe. Look at the Black/Silver 5s (One of my top 5) and I could care less if everyone was rocking the,.

you are a loser if you dont own the pair that u like the most, which a lot people has already own.
Indohan

hell no.... i buy em cuz i like em.... i wouldnt care if whole universe rocked them as long as i have em
Denver Nuggets

well i would say yes it does bother me especially when alot of people have them and most are fake and they swear they are real

i let my shoes marinate for months then bring them out 2 break necks other then that i can care less if everyone has the same kicks

nope cuz i dont buy ever jordan thats comes out so i can wear my shoes longer and krrp them fresh way longer then most kids that run in mud in the 1st few days lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

No, because if you have a pair, and half the mall has a pair, best believe I won't be part of the rest of the mall with 'em on. Rock 'em when you rock 'em.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

i don't care what other people like or don't like
how many people have them or dont
if i like them, and i feel like i want them, for whatever reason, if i financially can afford it at the time, i will buy whatever i want, regardless of other peoples opinions
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

I buy them because I saw them on MJ as a kid, and it is an OG colorway, I had to have them.
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Well it all just depends on the person,,i know some1 who gets Jordans cuz every1 gets them,,i personally like jordans because i like the way they look,,i dont like the VIII`s at all:x thats why i dont buy them when they release,, like me and other Nike Talkers we omly care about us and what we got,,we could careless about what sum1 else has

nah not really because of that, it's more because of all those crappy retro releases + colorways

Honestly, they kinda do. Slightly, but still.

I live in the bay, and if you were to wear a GR shoe within a couple of months of the RD to the mall, be prepared to see at least a handful of people mugging you for wearing the same shoes theyre wearing. Thats why i try to keep them DS for a while, then i rock em.
"The Art of Simplicity"

Nope.

@#%$ THE REST!!!!!
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

No, but it does make me feel a little different about them.

I don't care what the next dude is wearing, but at the same time it isn't as 'special' (if ya'll know what I mean) when you break something out.
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar #? Malik Allen
#9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson
#24 Richard Jefferson #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams #? Jamaal Magloire #? Robert Hite

Waiting to break them out does some good I guess...what about cats like myself that rocc them from a week of RD on and dont beat them? I'm wearin my Aquas right now and a year from now I can guarantee with the utmost certainty they will look strikingly similar to their DS state so...
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Back
Top Bottom