>>DOM. KENNEDY-"Best After Bobby" Thread! Vol. It's Here!

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by YouLoveMyStyle

Mixtape is OK, nothing really mind-blowing or special. I was expecting more original beats. Thurz has no reason to be worried at all. The freestyle he dropped is better than anything Dom has put out IMO
frown.gif

http://usershare.net/0zl7ijj277zl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

that freestyle is nothing to
pimp.gif
at

you must have def ears. There are quotables in damn near every bar. Thurz is THAT dude and U-N-I is great

Originally Posted by jpap348

Mixtape is OK, nothing really mind-blowing or special. I was expecting more original beats. Thurz has no reason to be worried at all. The freestyle he dropped is better than anything Dom has put out IMO
frown.gif

http://usershare.net/0zl7ijj277zl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

that freestyle is nothing to
pimp.gif
at
you must have def ears. There are quotables in damn near every bar. Thurz is THAT dude and U-N-I is great
U-N-I is really good not great. This Thurz track is okay
laugh.gif
@ quotables every bar

I thought they were on that chill L.A, music shh. I aint think they was approaching their music like they were lyrically doper than most new upcoming MCs.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

lmao at the u n i jabs

smh at him taking jewels idea on the same exact song
jewels sent him the beat.. chill out
laugh.gif
Im chill, Just saying.
He sound better than Jewels on it though imo...and it really wasn't the same concept at all aside from the last couple bars
2luw5qa.jpg

Not better than FS/DS. Maybe I have to listen it a few more times...FS/DS first time I heard it I was like
eek.gif
this is DOPE!

Big ups to you though Dom..I'll still be bumpin this.
smokin.gif

I appreciate the comments yall.

Before things get to the point where I have to focus on just making songs I had to make a tape like this.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I appreciate the comments yall.

Before things get to the point where I have to focus on just making songs I had to make a tape like this.

I was goin to agree FS/DS was better on the account of originality but your post explains and I can dig get... +@@@% with the flow so you got a new fan....allthree will their play count up with me...
but now I assume its back to briefcase for you
pimp.gif

Dom. K CD produced by Chuck Inglish in the future???
nerd.gif

I thought everybody knew Dom said he was making this tape with the thought in mind of him just wanting to rap and spit hot shhhh.

This is why it shouldn't be compared to FS/DS obviously.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I thought everybody knew Dom said he was making this tape with the thought in mind of him just wanting to rap and spit hot shhhh.

This is why it shouldn't be compared to FS/DS obviously.
This. FS/DS was like an album. This joint is actually a mixtape.

i work as an am part time at foot locker i was playing 25th, fs/ds, and b.a.b all day yesterday in the store. had people walking in and asking "yo! whois this" and "where can i cop?"
pimp.gif
got people in oklahoma hooked to dom now
laugh.gif

damn ive been in calii all weekend and didnt have anywhere to download B.A.B
now that im back home, just downloaded it.. its str8 fire!!! shout outs to DOM!

feelin the joint, a few misses flow wise/record wise but overall vibe is dope, as always wit dom.

but can some1 please explain the best after bobby thing to me lmao sorry if im late:smh:

Originally Posted by AllanHouston20

feelin the joint, a few misses flow wise/record wise but overall vibe is dope, as always wit dom.

but can some1 please explain the best after bobby thing to me lmao sorry if im late:smh:
i gotta be the best Kennedy after Bobby, so bob me w/ my hand behind my head like it's a robbery.

Back
Top Bottom