DOM KENNEDY "Locals Only" Official Video

AY DOM INFO ON THAT JACKET?? hahah but i remember he did this verse at the echoplex last thursday! it was tooooo clean! this video and song was very well put together

AY DOM INFO ON THAT JACKET?? hahah but i remember he did this verse at the echoplex last thursday! it was tooooo clean! this video and song was very well put together

Originally Posted by filipin0y

AY DOM INFO ON THAT JACKET?

nerd.gif

Beautiful film g, the new verse is too ill.
This type of %**+ is what made me a fan of Dom to begin with
Son has that true dedication to his work.
You hear it in the quality of the music, see it in the quality of the visuals.
That type of artistry deserves respect, I got no doubts that he's going to get his due in this game.

Beautiful film g, the new verse is too ill.
This type of %**+ is what made me a fan of Dom to begin with
Son has that true dedication to his work.
You hear it in the quality of the music, see it in the quality of the visuals.
That type of artistry deserves respect, I got no doubts that he's going to get his due in this game.

my favorite rapper out right now. although there are some that are lyrically better than dom, hes the only rapper that i can vibe with and feel his music. he has that smooth LA old school feel with a different kind of style and twist. and this video made me love him as an artist even more because it clearly shows how much of a hard worker and how dedicated he is to his work. i respect that the most about him. he sets a different mood and feel in all his tracks that cannot compare to any rapper that i listen to. personally its just me but he perfectly fits my taste of music and personality. yeah jcole and currensy and whoever else you guys say may be more lyrical, but i feel that dom kennedy has deeper and a better feel along with that smooth listening that other rappers dont really have.

my favorite rapper out right now. although there are some that are lyrically better than dom, hes the only rapper that i can vibe with and feel his music. he has that smooth LA old school feel with a different kind of style and twist. and this video made me love him as an artist even more because it clearly shows how much of a hard worker and how dedicated he is to his work. i respect that the most about him. he sets a different mood and feel in all his tracks that cannot compare to any rapper that i listen to. personally its just me but he perfectly fits my taste of music and personality. yeah jcole and currensy and whoever else you guys say may be more lyrical, but i feel that dom kennedy has deeper and a better feel along with that smooth listening that other rappers dont really have.

filipin0y,

I DEFINITELY feel you on that. I still have FTWSWL in the CD deck. Dom one-up's himself EVERY year with a new release. Dude releases quality content. Sometimes I think he releases stuff too soon in the year and it gets forgotten when its time for year end lists by fickle fans.

filipin0y,

I DEFINITELY feel you on that. I still have FTWSWL in the CD deck. Dom one-up's himself EVERY year with a new release. Dude releases quality content. Sometimes I think he releases stuff too soon in the year and it gets forgotten when its time for year end lists by fickle fans.

the thing is with dom is that people over look him. just like what he says on "still me." to an average person, his lyrics may just be simple but you gotta really look into his music and listen to what he is talking about. either that, or you just gotta be from la area!
pimp.gif
but on the real, when i first listened to westide with love, it was just an OKAY album to me. but i listened to it a couple more times and i realized how great of a rapper he is and how easily he can be looked over. even till now, every single time i listen to his music it just never gets old. it gets better and better each and every time. especially live, im always the one up front vibing with him and my homies! dont change your style up dom its perfect!!

the thing is with dom is that people over look him. just like what he says on "still me." to an average person, his lyrics may just be simple but you gotta really look into his music and listen to what he is talking about. either that, or you just gotta be from la area!
pimp.gif
but on the real, when i first listened to westide with love, it was just an OKAY album to me. but i listened to it a couple more times and i realized how great of a rapper he is and how easily he can be looked over. even till now, every single time i listen to his music it just never gets old. it gets better and better each and every time. especially live, im always the one up front vibing with him and my homies! dont change your style up dom its perfect!!

Back
Top Bottom