Dominican Republic to be 'Socially Cleaned' in today

The DR has been massacring people for centuries. The DR is def a barbaric and I humane 3rd world cesspool
That you guys need to stop with the generalizations and judgement on Dominicans as a whole...maybe talk to some of the older Dominican folks that lived there and let them give you some insight, better than that of which you have gotten from Ninjahood.

This is not just about race man....is a country trying to take control of their own land....don't be so quick to judge, yall.

Many Dominicans are upset about this situation, many Dominicans have Haitian family members, many Dominicans shelter, Employ and care for their Haitian brothers, but DR is DR and Haiti is Haiti....just like US is US and Mexico and Canada are two separate nations with their own border control.

Many Dominicans are being targeted by this law not just Haitians.

Last edited:
We understand, and know this. A vid was posted earlier of NY Dominicans protesting this. Again, now what?

You have an issue with my opinion/posts, there is a simple solution to that, block me.

I'm asking what your point is. After you've muddied the works with your useless posts, what do you want us to do? say we all agree with you, now what? what are you saying man, do you have a proper point to convey or do you just like seeing your own words on the screen? How do you want us to react to this situation?

Its simply ethnic purging the DR is no different than Nazi Germany. Lets tell it for what it is. My ex-wife is Dominican so I know about the history of racism in the DR.

Last edited:
Yes, what we have here is a non-racist basically non-issue here bc Steezy's wife is Dominican (Black). We get it.

I'm asking what your point is. After you've muddied the works with your useless posts, what do you want us to do? say we all agree with you, now what? what are you saying man, do you have a proper point to convey or do you just like seeing your own words on the screen? How do you want us to react to this situation?

Bro I already told you that I think you should all be a little more open minded before jumping to the conclusion that this is solely based on race....what else you want me to say?...lol

Disclaimer  I do not intend to offend anybody with this post:

His anecdotal evidence from  his  "suspected"  self-hating mother in law is enough for his dumb *** argument to be valid. I said suspected because I dont  mean any offense with my comment. I got banned from the last thread  for saying something about his wife. I know hes quick to push the report button. 

Reported.....I'm not even gonna stoop down to your level fam.....keep coming at me sideways and you'll continue to get banned.

you can't be this sensitive lol

Is not sensitive, if I fall for your bait, I'll indulge in a back and forth where all you will do is insult my family and then I'll end up banned myself, rather take Meths advice and hit that report button and not get myself banned along with you....I suggest you block me too if you can't control yourself or start thinking of a new screen name.

Is not sensitive, if I fall for your bait, I'll indulge in a back and forth where all you will do is insult my family and then I'll end up banned myself, rather take Meths advice and hit that report button and not get myself banned along with you....I suggest you block me too if you can't control yourself or start thinking of a new screen name.
Just my opinion of anecdotal evidence that you brought up. I wasn't attacking your family. To me your mother in laws rhetoric sounds like something a self-hating Dominican would say. If your so sensitive about someone disagreeing what she says about the situation don't bring it up or block me.

Last edited:
Why do people continue to think accepting/admitting that you are Black/Afro-(insert race here) = saying you are African American?

:nerd:

ksteezy ksteezy

I was basically raised around Dominicans, if I was to say from my experience over the years I've dealt with many Dominicans, at work, my own family, my neighborhood....they don't deny their roots....I just take it as they like to identify as their own....that being Dominican above else....goes without saying that's largely composed of African roots man....I'm not disagreeing with yall...lol

Nazi Germany? I could understand comparing the situation to apartheid, but nazis, yall wildin.

Bro I already told you that I think you should all be a little more open minded before jumping to the conclusion that this is solely based on race....what else you want me to say?...lol

You inserted yourself to make this point, why? what are your thoughts on the issue at hand?

You inserted yourself to make this point, why? what are your thoughts on the issue at hand?

Bro just tell me to shut up, ultimately that's all you want to say :lol:

I have to live with the fact a lot of you will simply never like the way I interact or put my point across...ha gonna have to live with the fact that is an open forum and I'm entitled to my opinion on any matter...don't like it I already gave you the best suggestion I could.

I really don't know what else you want me to say....peace bro.

I get what you're saying, but you have to understand America is not built on that mentality or acceptance.

You can't just be "American" in America unless you're White. Everyone else has that prefix that's attributed to their race or family heritage.

If I'm filling out a questionaire I'm going to see "Black/African-Amrican/African decent" grouped together. Whether you're Dominican, Nigerian, Canadian, if you're of African decent you're associated as Black.

Nah..its not that serious. Apartheid is a much apt comparison.
However this purging goes back to tens of thousands of dark skinned people being killed in the 1930s due to Trujillo. It's not on the level of Nazi Germany, but this law is not only denying Haitians they are getting rid of people born in Dominican Republic after the the 1930s. If being born in the Dominican Republic doesn't make you Dominican, what does?

To Ksteezy who mentioned that they've been warning people about the law, many people have been denied request and access to documents proving their citizenship by the government based on their color. They don't want people to be able to prove they belong, it is up to their discretion. This is sickening.

To the issue of deciding not to claim being black, that is different from a nationality. I am American, but my race is considered black almost anywhere in the world.

For the record I am born of both Haitian and Dominican parents which is why I'm speaking on the subject.

what in the world. how do you strip citizenship based on something like that? makes no sense :smh:

You're an Asian female, correct?
What's with all of the personal attacks? Am I missing something, did I say something in the past that you felt disrespected? You've been talking slick for awhile now and I've tried to ignore it, but you need to give it a rest already.

You're an Asian female, correct?
What's with all of the personal attacks? Am I missing something, did I say something in the past that you felt disrespected? You've been talking slick for awhile now and I've tried to ignore it, but you need to give it a rest already.

There are many people trolling and taking personal shots at others. If some of them don't have anything to add to the thread Meth is better off deleting this thread since they don't know how to carry an adult conversation with people having different points of views.

That you guys need to stop with the generalizations and judgement on Dominicans as a whole...maybe talk to some of the older Dominican folks that lived there and let them give you some insight, better than that of which you have gotten from Ninjahood.

This is not just about race man....is a country trying to take control of their own land....don't be so quick to judge, yall.

Many Dominicans are upset about this situation, many Dominicans have Haitian family members, many Dominicans shelter, Employ and care for their Haitian brothers, but DR is DR and Haiti is Haiti....just like US is US and Mexico and Canada are two separate nations with their own border control.
It's sad it has to come to this, but they have to protect their land.

Also its not that we don't want to embrace our roots. We just identify ourselfs as Latinos, Hispanic, and culture. That's what makes us special. We are many colors and blends.

Back
Top Bottom