*DOMINO'S Also 50%* Papa Johns 50% Online Order 8/2/12 - 8/12/12

used this code before i saw the thread today lol.

got parmesan breadsticks, wings, and a small pepperoni pizza for $13.

dominos > papa johns though

i almost forgot to say thanks op. i had this for dinner tonight and everybody in the house appreciated it

If only the delivered in my area
frown.gif
Same here. OP, thanks anyway...

im from new york so im used to what people consider is the best pizza in the world but this deal seems too good to pass up, ive never had papa johns before so i need some reccomendations NT fam

whats the word on thin crust, the buffalo wings and the cinnapie?

im from new york so im used to what people consider is the best pizza in the world but this deal seems too good to pass up, ive never had papa johns before so i need some reccomendations NT fam

whats the word on thin crust, the buffalo wings and the cinnapie?
I'm from NY too but it's good that Papa John's always has deals going on and I can normally get two of their pizzas for the price of one pizza at a pizzeria :smh:. I tried the thin crust for the first time a few weeks ago and it was ok. A little too crunchy for me and I think it only came with a seasoning pack and not any garlic sauce. I tried the buffalo wings before and they sucked. They were half the size of regular wings.

I'm from NY too but it's good that Papa John's always has deals going on and I can normally get two of their pizzas for the price of one pizza at a pizzeria :smh:. I tried the thin crust for the first time a few weeks ago and it was ok. A little too crunchy for me and I think it only came with a seasoning pack and not any garlic sauce. I tried the buffalo wings before and they sucked. They were half the size of regular wings.
cinapie is ok. I prefer the apple one

Order Detail:

Quantity Item Total
1 Small Original Crust Cheese Pizza

1 Large Original Crust Garden Fresh
Whole: Black Olives, Green Peppers, Onions, Roma Tomatoes, Mushrooms
1st Half: Grilled Chicken

1 Medium Original Crust Cheese Pizza
Whole: Extra Cheese, Canadian Bacon
1st Half: Grilled Chicken
2nd Half: Pineapple

Total