*DOMINO'S Also 50%* Papa Johns 50% Online Order 8/2/12 - 8/12/12

XL Pepperoni Pizza 
nthat.gif

Thank you very much! You've been repped for saving me 50% on my dinners for the next 10 days!

2 Large pizzas, wings and cheese sticks for less than $30.

"In" was "went". OP is repped :pimp:.

media

Large Orig Crust
Grilled chicken
Spicy Italian sausage
Green peppers

Honey chipotle chicken strips. They gave me plain instead, so I went back and got what I ordered :pimp:

Large 2 topping thincrust, medium bbq chicken & bacon, 20 buffalo wings. for about $22.

I might just use this deal to get hella wings next time.

Thanks op :nthat:

Large Thin Crust Pizza
Whole Toppings:
Pepperoni, Spicy Italian Sausage
Instructions:
Extra Sauce, Normal Cheese, Normal Bake, Square Cut

2 10in Jalapeño Cheesesticks

1 10pc Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wings

Order Detail:
Quantity Item Total
1 Cinnapie 4.79
1 Large Thin Crust All The Meats Pizza
Beef, Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Pepperoni, Sausage 16.00
1 Wings or Chickenstrips
10pc. Honey Chipotle Wings 7.79

Total
$28.58

Tax
$1.11

Grand Total
$15.40

Not bad

How were the wings my man??

Horrible bruh. I didn't think it was possible to make nasty tasting chicken, but papa johns, wings taste horrible IMO. They'd be last place in terms of pizza establishments. But it might just be my area, but the wings taste horrible, stick w/ the pizza. Never had the strips tho.

Horrible bruh. I didn't think it was possible to make nasty tasting chicken, but papa johns, wings taste horrible IMO. They'd be last place in terms of pizza establishments. But it might just be my area, but the wings taste horrible, stick w/ the pizza. Never had the strips tho.

Yeah heard the same thing from my boy so ur not alone...Pizza Hut's wings are pretty solid imo.

Although Papa Johns wouldn't normally be my first choice, I couldn't pass up 50% off.

Ordered 2 pies, chicken tenders, and cheese sticks for 21 bucks. 

Last edited:
This deal was CLUTCH! My daughter had her 1st bday party this past Saturday. Ordered 7 Large Pizzas and it came to $35 bucks. Thats beyond a steal.

Back
Top Bottom