Don Lemon Gives Bill Cosby Rape Accuser Tip for Not Getting Raped

if it was more recent it would be somewhat convicning but theres no way someone this famous could do this for decaades then wait until someones near 80 to say hey he did it.. they are just trying to get some money.
They been accusing him of this for over 30 years

It's like these dudes don't understand what rape is. If Bill Cosby raped some of you dudes would you be jumping at the chance to announce it and go to the police?

Lets not forget the whole process of going to the police, getting a rape kit done, a possible trial, etc. for many victims feels like they're getting victimized again. Then there's also the fact that when a victim musters up the courage to come forward to the public with something like this it gives other victims that extra motivation to come forward as well.

Did you read the incidents?

In most of them the female maintained a relationship with him and/or had sex with him later.

Some were never reported, some squashed by his reach. It's easy to not keep track of the number over the years and think it's just typical hollywood ****. But when the total is laid out in front of you, how can you still play daft?

Janice Dickinson has said a whole lot of things, that have turned out to not to be true.

Just google her.

I understand that but my question is has she ever lied about being raped? Furthermore are you saying people who lie can't be raped or you just don't believe them?

Last edited:
Is that a 40 on the table?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's like these dudes don't understand what rape is. If Bill Cosby raped some of you dudes would you be jumping at the chance to announce it and go to the police?

Lets not forget the whole process of going to the police, getting a rape kit done, a possible trial, etc. for many victims feels like they're getting victimized again. Then there's also the fact that when a victim musters up the courage to come forward to the public with something like this it gives other victims that extra motivation to come forward as well.

Did you read the incidents?

In most of them the female maintained a relationship with him and/or had sex with him later.
So you're saying because of that nobody was raped? 15 (and counting) females all came out the wood work to lie about being raped, abused or molested by this one guy? Every incident involves females continuing to have sex with dude? Yet for some reason Cosby settles out of court with others?

Again, It seems like none of yall in here blaming the victim, looking what up ever you can to throw doubt and suspicion on those accusing Cosby are even willing to understand and grasp not just the act of rape but the relationship after the fact.

You people just keep showing how naive or ignorant you guys are to certain things :lol:

Yall legit have no clue about what happens before or after this type of thing takes place but can't a pass a chance up to say something dumb

What does this have to do with saying you're raped though? :nerd:
if it was more recent it would be somewhat convicning but theres no way someone this famous could do this for decaades then wait until someones near 80 to say hey he did it.. they are just trying to get some money.

Jimmy Savile didn't get hemmed up until he was dead. Dude was at it for literally decades and its still being covered up to this day. And people are STILL coming out with stories about him.

Dude harassed, molested, and raped hundreds of people. No exaggeration.

And he got away with it because...

The answer, according to the National Health Service, psychologists, and academics, lies in the pervasive and intimidating power of celebrity. He was so well-known that even when his behavior struck some as strange or lewd, he was allowed to carry on because he was Jimmy Savile and was raising millions. “I don’t know if he were a law unto himself, but because of his celebrity status, he sort of basically had the run of the place,” one hospital worker told investigators.

Last edited:
So you're going to negate the fact this dates back further than a week huh? You think they woke up last Monday and came together and decided to get money out of a old man last Monday?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Can you share with us where any of them asked for money?
Yes they mentioned it last week just to jump on the shaming-a-man bandwagon based off of stuff that could have happened. DECADES AGO.. why no police reports arrest settlements.. now its just slander.. i mean it could or couldnt be true but we need more proof than someone just bringing stuff up.. if thats the case Oprah molested me and i need to go on the news to cake some money..lol

They been accusing him of this for over 30 years
yet no arrest lawsuits and convictions? he was raping caucasions which is a rarity to pull off with bill cosbys complexion not alone get shot killed lynched castrated.. im trying to hear this story and the proof.. its innocent till proven guilty.. r kelly we seen him shower and she still didnt move out of the way but he got off but we all know he did it....

So you're going to negate the fact this dates back further than a week huh? You think they woke up last Monday and came together and decided to get money out of a old man last Monday? :lol: :lol: Can you share with us where any of them asked for money?

Yes they mentioned it last week just to jump on the shaming-a-man bandwagon based off of stuff that could have happened. DECADES AGO.. why no police reports arrest settlements.. now its just slander.. i mean it could or couldnt be true but we need more proof than someone just bringing stuff up.. if thats the case Oprah molested me and i need to go on the news to cake some money..lol

God bless

You made a valid point.

Just kidding.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
yet no arrest lawsuits and convictions? he was raping caucasions which is a rarity to pull off with bill cosbys complexion not alone get shot killed lynched castrated.. im trying to hear this story and the proof.. its innocent till proven guilty.. r kelly we seen him shower and she still didnt move out of the way but he got off but we all know he did it....

So you're telling me, 15 random women who most likely don't know each other and/or never have met, conspired against Bill Cosby, with their accusations occurring over a period of 30 years, not all at the same time but at random times (years apart even), to take his money?

OK. :lol:

Last edited:

lol i died reading.

So you're telling me, 15 random women who most likely don't know each other and/or never have met, conspired against Bill Cosby, with their accusations occurring over a period of 30 years, not all at the same time but at random times (years apart even), to take his money?

OK. :lol:

I'm still waiting for one of these guys to explain to me this. What incentive did the 2 women that had nothing to gain financially from coming forth,due to the statute of limitations on their cases being long past, have to gain from coming forth aside from bringing awareness to a possible serial sex offender?

Here's one of them explaining her side of the story and the difficulty she faced trying to get people to believe her.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...take-30-years-for-people-to-believe-my-story/

Last edited:
I swear I hope a lot of y'all are under 15. Get out and actually converse with some women and learn why rape is so underreported. It's a complete violation on so many levels and for some women it's easier for them to try to bury the experience than to be forced to relive it multiple times by going to the police, trial, etc. Then what if you go through all the necessary steps and they still find your rapist Not Guilty. Now your reputation has bascially been ruined because ppl think you just cried wolf.

And all that is just when a regular person is the rapist. The dynamic gets even worse if they're a celebrity or someone with power. Bill had the power to end careers before they even started you really think if he raped an aspiring actress or someone trying to come up in Hollywood it would've been easy for them to be like" Hey Bill Cosby raped me" and people would actually believe it? Hell no.

Lastly if 15 women claimed you raped them and your response is "no comment" you have something to hide, flat out. Because if 15 women FALSELY accused me of rape I'd be sceaming my innocence at the top of my lungs. Like I told someone earlier today those who are the most judgmental, like Bill is of black people, usually have the darkest secrets. Spending a whole life time of pointing the finger to hide their demons.

Last edited:
So you're saying because of that nobody was raped? 15 (and counting) females all came out the wood work to lie about being raped, abused or molested by this one guy? Every incident involves females continuing to have sex with dude? Yet for some reason Cosby settles out of court with others?

Again, It seems like none of yall in here blaming the victim, looking what up ever you can to throw doubt and suspicion on those accusing Cosby are even willing to understand and grasp not just the act of rape but the relationship after the fact.

Last time I checked, he wasn't charged, much less convicted.

So you're just speculating. What happen to other women in other instances has nothing to do with this case, anymore than women who lied before about rape.

The difference in me and you, is that I admit I don't know what happen, because everything is questionable about this story.

And yeah, I'm questioning the word of someone who says she was raped, not only maintained a relationship with him, but had sex with him willingly again or came back to get drugged again.

For example the female who said she came over and he was naked and handed her lotion. Did she think he had on invisible clothes? What did she think he wanted? You weren't sexually assaulted, because you never said no, so why are you even going to the press?

^ like I'm not going to say he's innocent or anything but your going to a married mans house for what reason again? they went there to have sex. he drugged them. it's rape, but let's not act like he knocked a random person over the head and dragged them into an alley.

Last time I checked, he wasn't charged, much less convicted.
So if the victim doesn't come forward and the rapist wasn't charged the rape didn't happen?

So you're just speculating.
If you calling 15 different women accusing him speculation I guess there's a new defintion out there I aint hear about.

What happen to other women in other instances has nothing to do with this case, anymore than women who lied before about rape.
What other women and other instances? This case is 15 women accusing him. So I'll ask again in each of these 15 accusations are you saying each woman continued to have sex with him after they were raped? Are we still ignoring the cases that were settled?

The difference in me and you, is that I admit I don't know what happen, because everything is questionable about this story.
Maybe you're about to try and put words in my mouth here with this poor recollection of you trying to state the difference between me and you but I'm not gonna pretend for a second I agree with the way you're phrasing this in the least.

And yeah, I'm questioning the word of someone who says she was raped, not only maintained a relationship with him, but had sex with him willingly again or came back to get drugged again.

For example the female who said she came over and he was naked and handed her lotion. Did she think he had on invisible clothes? What did she think he wanted? You weren't sexually assaulted, because you never said no, so why are you even going to the press?
That's not what I asked. I'll make it clearer for you. There's 15 accusations so far with more coming seemingly daily if not weekly at the least. Are you questioning all of them? or are you just using the details of a few to dismiss the rest? If you're first reaction is to deny and look for suspicion on those now publicly accusing someone of rape there's a problem, your problem specifically.

I'm not saying each accusation shouldn't be held up to thorough criticism but I'm not buying this bull **** trying to be sold where suddenly after a Hannibal Burress joke a bunch of females come out publicly to say they were raped, abused, drugged, sexually assaulted, or molested by Bill Cosby for.... what again? Fame? Money? Attention? Try to take down Bill?

notice how all these "victims" were all struggling actresses.

IMO it seems they sucked him off with promises of fame.

now since everyone loves this kind of witchhunt they will all come out the woodwork to reclaim their lost fame.

talk shows, magaxzine interviews, cosby rapist vicitim reality show, they will get their 15 mins 80 years later

but in reality these old broads got played.

Last edited:
notice how all these "victims" were all struggling actresses.

IMO it seems they sucked him off with promises of fame.

now since everyone loves this kind of witchhunt they will all come out the woodwork to reclaim their lost fame.

talk shows, magaxzine interviews, cosby rapist vicitim reality show, they will get their 15 mins 80 years later

but in reality these old broads got played.

lol at suk of

That's not what I asked. I'll make it clearer for you. There's 15 accusations so far with more coming seemingly daily if not weekly at the least. Are you questioning all of them? or are you just using the details of a few to dismiss the rest? If you're first reaction is to deny and look for suspicion on those now publicly accusing someone of rape there's a problem, your problem specifically.

I'm not saying each accusation shouldn't be held up to thorough criticism but I'm not buying this bull **** trying to be sold where suddenly after a Hannibal Burress joke a bunch of females come out publicly to say they were raped, abused, drugged, sexually assaulted, or molested by Bill Cosby for.... what again? Fame? Money? Attention? Try to take down Bill?

Bro just stop while you're ahead, people think if they can come up with some "defense" for one of the victims all of a sudden it negates everybody else. One woman went back, ok so what about the other 14? One woman was a jump off and a known liar, ok what about the other 13? :lol:

This is just silly. So many rich men out here and I never heard of 15 women saying they been sexually assaulted by these men. These women just randomly chose Bill Cosby's name out of a hat and picked him to prey on. Poor him :smh:

Back
Top Bottom