Don Lemon Gives Bill Cosby Rape Accuser Tip for Not Getting Raped

I guess those Law and Order checks aren't enough for her she need money from Bill Cosby too right?

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/11/2...ted-to-never-tell-anyone-what-we-did-together

LOOK, I wasn’t going to say anything, but I can’t believe some of the things i’ve been reading, SO here is MY personal experience:
I did stand-in work on The Cosby show back in the day and YES, Bill Cosby was VERY inappropriate with me. It started innocently, lunch in his dressing room, daily, then onto weird acting exercises were he would move his hands up and down my body, (can’t believe I fell for that) I was instructed to NEVER tell anyone what we did together, (he said other actors would become jealous) and then fortunately, I dodged the ultimate bullet with him when he asked me to come to his house, take a shower so we could blow dry my hair and see what it looked like straightened. At that point my own red flags went off and I told him,
“No, I’ll just come to work tomorrow with my hair straightened”.
I then started to take notice and found another actress, a stand-in as well, and we started talking….. A LOT …. turns out he was doing the same thing to her, almost by the numbers, BUT, she did go to his house and because I will not name her, and it is her story to tell, all I’ll say is she awoke, after being drugged, vomited, and then Cosby told her there’s a cab waiting for you outside.

I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to lie or make up this up!
Anyone that knows me, knows that!

Now you have a first hand account of my experience with Mr. Cosby.

Off you go…

Yo, I really don't know how to feel about this.

How could this man who allegedly raped all these women be so composed to act the role he did in the Cosby show at the same time?

Was he so deep in that rape game that he knew better than to try something with the girls on the actual cast for fear of things getting out quicker? Do we have yet to hear from some of the girls on the main cast?

If these allegations are true, this man was a mastermind of rape.

:smh:

Yo, I really don't know how to feel about this.

How could this man who allegedly raped all these women be so composed to act the role he did in the Cosby show at the same time?

Was he so deep in that rape game that he knew better than to try something with the girls on the actual cast for fear of things getting out quicker? Do we have yet to hear from some of the girls on the main cast?

If these allegations are true, this man was a mastermind of rape.

:smh:

There is talk about him doing iffy things with Lisa Bonet that's why she's never around in present Cosby reunions/award shows/random entertainment places

But it's still like you should be able to recognize how predator preys on it's victims. If this is all true of course he chose these specific type of ppl. Why don't ppl stop to think a bit more about their stance or hold back on a knee jerk reaction with something like this? A person in position of power in tv/movies preys upon upcoming actresses. The stigma of ******* your way up the ladder exists in all types of work place especially in Hollywood so that's already a knock against females that would claim rape. He tells them to never talk about this, pays some of them off in different ways at certain points to also muddle up the situation

These are all tactics. 1st thing we see is ppl saying these females had sex with him cuz they wanted to, didn't get what they were promised, so then claim rape. Next if this got looked at deeper for victims who got money from him he could just say they tried to blackmail him and when he wouldn't pay more they're calling rape. All this talk of they must've known what they were getting in to like yall must think manipulating ppl only exists on television :smh:

Lets just ignore the whole drugging them part like that's a common part of having sex if everything is consensual :rolleyes

Last edited:
People just have to to accept that Bill Cosby is a rapist and after DECADES of getting away with it, it's not so discreet anymore. I mean, I didn't want to believe it myself but come on, what's the number at now? 17? You don't have that many women come out and say the same things "just because" or just to come up on some money. Furthermore, the way he's been acting about the whole situation is suspicious. It's one thing to issue a no comment, but to bully a reporter (and a whole television network, by extension) into not even showing footage of said no comment is just bizarre. Why not try to proclaim your innocence at every opportunity?

It's the arrogance that pretty much has him telling on himself, honestly.

Actually I felt the media made a big deal about that for no reason. I feel like I've seen several times before a celeb saying no comment and then other times wanting it to not even be brought up if it's a sore subject to the point they specifically instruct the ppl conducting the interview to not bring it up at all.

At the worst (at the time before all of this started since I think the interview was a while ago) it's Cosby just wanting to distance his name from something so heinous. Of course now we know it's probably more to it.

I understand that but my question is has she ever lied about being raped? Furthermore are you saying people who lie can't be raped or you just don't believe them?
Janice Dickinson isn't very credible. Yes, I also do believe that she would lie about being raped.

Your last question really, and truly, takes things in another direction, of which has nothing to do with character of one Janice Dickinson. 

Question for my jeeos...

Is it rape if no physical forcing is involved?

Is it rape if a guy is super important and says "if you don't jump on this D, you're fired" or something like that?

My different world reruns better not be touched :smh: Now I have to go and get the box set

I hate for Cosby to go out like this but like stated numerous times in recent post, bill liked to demean black youth and speak all high and mighty about what blacks aren't doing right and all along Cliff Huxtable was really Chester the Molester. He's old as hell too, all that work and this is what will be remembered of him. There's too many accusations for him not to be commenting. His silence is a clear admission of guilt.....

Still rock my Hillman College sweatshirt though

Question for my jeeos...

Is it rape if a guy is super important and says "if you don't jump on this D, you're fired" or something like that?

Can you still claim rape if you voluntarily took the drugs he gave you?

My different world reruns better not be touched
mean.gif
Now I have to go and get the box set

I hate for Cosby to go out like this but like stated numerous times in recent post, bill liked to demean black youth and speak all high and mighty about what blacks aren't doing right and all along Cliff Huxtable was really Chester the Molester. He's old as hell too, all that work and this is what will be remembered of him. There's too many accusations for him not to be commenting. His silence is a clear admission of guilt.....

Still rock my Hillman College sweatshirt though
Not necessarily. If he didn't do it then its probably best for him to remain silent. Because look at it this way , if he talks and gives someone an interview then he's going to have to address each and everyone of those accusers claims. And then this is going to get dragged out for months. At this point in a couple weeks this story will fade away and some new sensational story will take it's place. Hell , no one is talking about Stephen Collins ( 7th heaven dad ) anymore. And he actually admitted to committing statutory rape.  

Not necessarily. If he didn't do it then its probably best for him to remain silent. Because look at it this way , if he talks and gives someone an interview then he's going to have to address each and everyone of those accusers claims. And then this is going to get dragged out for months. At this point in a couple weeks this story will fade away and some new sensational story will take it's place. Hell , no one is talking about Stephen Collins ( 7th heaven dad ) anymore. And he actually admitted to committing statutory rape.  

Stephen Collins is not Bill Cosby...

Stephen Collins is unemployable now though and hasn't been able to find work since...

The same will probably happen to Cosby.

Last edited:
Stephen Collins is unemployable now though and hasn't been able to find work since...

Bill Cosby just performed at a stand up gig in the Bahamas. Apparently he got a standing ovation at the end. 

Should've specified,I meant in TV/movies since he just had 2 of his upcoming projects and a couple of interviews cancelled. He could probably still get stand up gigs around different parts of the world no problem

Last edited:

Bill Cosby? Employed? Do you guys know who Bill Cosby is? :lol: he's made millions just off of syndication checks

Question for my jeeos...

I don't know if rape would be the technical term but I would hold them in a similar category. My thing is sex should be completely consensual for both individuals. You shouldn't be threatening women to sleep with you period, even if it's not a physical threat.

I understand that but my question is has she ever lied about being raped? Furthermore are you saying people who lie can't be raped or you just don't believe them?
Janice Dickinson isn't very credible. Yes, I also do believe that she would lie about being raped.

Your last question really, and truly, takes things in another direction, of which has nothing to do with character of one Janice Dickinson. 
I asked has she ever lied about rape, not do you believe she would lie about being raped.

I understand why you didn't answer the last question either, :lol:

Question for my jeeos...

Yes dude that is rape. :lol:

man this is scary, y'all don't know what is and isn't rape, if you coerce someone through any means you're raping them.

Back
Top Bottom