Donald Trump is running for president

It doesn't take a "conservative" to understand why Donald Trump's nationalist

Platforms appeal to them...KKK & those white

Supremacy groups have a gripe about da

supposed white genocide of their race by imposed legislation that encourages

multiculturalism which in effect diminishes da white population..also they are furious

At da policies that da Europeans leaders have pushed onto their citizens which allows da open flow of immigrants from da middle east

Which they feel has marginalized their white

Culture & heritage to pander to hostile Islamist.. Donald Trump's american

Nationalist ambitious agenda ostensibly lines

Up with these groups who feel American whites

Are being marginalized and disenfranchised for da purposes of pandering to da exploding

Latino & asian populations who hold say over

Future elections due to their increasing #'s.

Black Americans ironically are also to a

WAY lesser extent acrimonious about latinos &

asians being lobbied & catered heavy for political purposes because of their future

Job prospects & da competition increased immigration entails(alot of Black people support Donald Trump for this. Couple article

Articulate this in-depth ill find of u want.)

It definitely doesn't take a conservative to understand why the KKK support Donald Trump, I mean lot of what trump says clearly appeals to white supremacists. But doesn't that present some kind of moral dilemma? Especially to the conservatives on NT that say they denounce white supremacy and racism like blco has? Whether Trump is intentionally trying to gain their support or not

Last edited:
It definitely doesn't take a conservative to understand why the KKK support Donald Trump, I mean lot of what trump says clearly appeals to white supremacists. But doesn't that present some kind of moral dilemma? Especially to the conservatives on NT that say they denounce white supremacy and racism like blco has? Whether Trump is intentionally trying to gain their support or not

Do Bernie supporters have a moral dilemma over the satanist co-sign for their candidate?

thanks for the reply, ninjahood. I do agree that Drumpf has found support across multiple demographics, not just kkk-style racists. that's part of his magic, I guess, that he's able to appeal to different groups who otherwise would never support the same candidate.

edit: I'm pretty sure Satanists don't engage in hate speech or have a history of hate crime. here, learn something today: http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/11/living/5-things-satanists/

nevermind. you must be trolling or joking. you surely can't be that lazy to have never looked this up yourself. only liberals/Democrats are lazy.

Last edited:
Do Bernie supporters have a moral dilemma over the satanist co-sign for their candidate?

Also

"But you might be surprised to learn that many satanists are a lot more interested in community activism and individual freedoms than heavy metal or performing bizarre rites.

Here are a few things you might not know about satanism:

Most satanists aren't devil worshipers
Surprisingly, most card-carrying satanists do not worship Satan or any other form of the devil -- they are actually atheists.
The Church of Satan, founded in the mid-1960s, explains it this way on its website: "Satan to us is a symbol of pride, liberty and individualism, and it serves as an external metaphorical projection of our highest personal potential. We do not believe in Satan as a being or person.""

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/11/living/5-things-satanists/

Just based on that first line, if that's what Satanism actually is then I can see why they would come out in support of Sanders.

I can see why Christians/religious people would have an issue with it, but where is the moral dilemma supposed to come from on the part of Sanders supporters if what is above is ACTUALLY what satanism is.

Last edited:
Make America Great Again = Make America White Again.

Considering american remains overwhelming

white this is a misnomer.. Donald Trump

Is tapping into da frustration that 30+ years

Of free trading has done to gut our middle

class Manufacturer jobs and replaced em with meager

Salary service sector/retail jobs...Democrats

And Republicans are both to blame for this.

my bad, jdfrenchbread. I completely missed your post and linked to the same article. high five?

Last edited:
One of the latest conservative/right talking points is how Obama has exacerbated Americas racial divide right? Whether Drumph wants it or not racists and white supremacists are pushing his name to further their agenda. Is that not a problem along the same lines? Or is the racial divide just a hollow talking point as far as the right is concerned?

who support Donald Trump because he's against da globalization agenda of free trade which ships manufacturing jobs

Overseas and chamber of commerce polices of cheap labor encourages lax border enforcement

Which brings a influx of cheap labor which also depresses da salaries of these workers.

wouldn't free trade and decreased tariffs/taxes on goods be a conservative point? deregulation/less government intervention? laissez-faire and all that?

Make America Great Again = Make America White Again.

Considering american remains overwhelming

white this is a misnomer.. Donald Trump

Is tapping into da frustration that 30+ years

Of free trading has done to gut our middle

class Manufacturer jobs and replaced em with meager

Salary service sector/retail jobs...Democrats

And Republicans are both to blame for this.

Ninja, first welcome back. Second, you're a fool if you think we actually have 'free trade'

Last edited:
You guys heard about the Brussels ISIS terrorist attack in Belgium? SMH. I express my condolences to the victims.

There's only one man who can put a stop to them ISIS punks, and thats....

All hail our HERO, LORD and SAVIOR TRUMP!!!!!!

Bernie and Killary be like, "ISIS, please stop attacking!"
mean.gif
And zero foreign policy and military experience having Drumpf be like "I will stop ISIS, let me tell you. That I can promise you. Believe me. I'm telling you. It's going to happen. They won't know what hit 'em. Believe me. Trust me. I'm telling you. It's going to happen, let me tell you. That I can promise you. Believe me. Trust me. I'm telling you." *throws some more fantasy punchline salesman words idiot rednecks will eat up*

Last edited:
You guys heard about the Brussels ISIS terrorist attack in Belgium? SMH. I express my condolences to the victims.

There's only one man who can put a stop to them ISIS punks, and thats....

View media item 1962018

All hail our HERO, LORD and SAVIOR TRUMP!!!!!!

Bernie and Killary be like, "ISIS, please stop attacking!" :smh:

And zero foreign policy and military experience having Drumpf be like "I will stop ISIS, let me tell you. That I can promise you. Believe me. I'm telling you. It's going to happen. They won't know what hit 'em. Believe me. Trust me. I'm telling you. It's going to happen, let me tell you. That I can promise you. Believe me. Trust me. I'm telling you." *throws some more fantasy punchline salesman words idiot rednecks will eat up*

it's gonna be yuuuge. I'm telling you

Drumpf is inspirational.

first Obama broke the race barrier and Hillary is trying to break the gender barrier. but Drumpf is going to break the idiot barrier.

who support Donald Trump because he's against da globalization agenda of free trade which ships manufacturing jobs

Overseas and chamber of commerce polices of cheap labor encourages lax border enforcement

Which brings a influx of cheap labor which also depresses da salaries of these workers.

wouldn't free trade and decreased tariffs/taxes on goods be a conservative point? deregulation/less government intervention? laissez-faire and all that?

Astute observation.

Da issue of free trade has totally divided

Da conservative intelligencia because many

Feel that da ideology stretched to its absolute ends undermines American workers

Here a exchange between Conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham & Ted Cruz in 2011

Debating da issue...

[Video]

Once you put ideology ahead of American sovereignty and economics u become an extremist IMO.[/Video]

He's another one :lol:

Comes off very robotic but if you catch him in a room where he knows thinks he aint being recorded the real Mitt comes out and dude is a ruthless bastard :lol:

Went from you're not a very smart person to only foreign women are willing to marry you.

Last edited:
He's another one
laugh.gif

Comes off very robotic but if you catch him in a room where he knows thinks he aint being recorded the real Mitt comes out and dude is a ruthless bastard
laugh.gif

Went from you're not a very smart person to only foreign women are willing to marry you.
Mitt was at Bain dismantling / upstaging CEOs and major companies.

These comments are not even his most ruthless.
laugh.gif

Today I went to the Donald Trump rally here in Tucson out of sheer morbid curiosity. It was one of the scariest and most uncomfortable things I have ever experienced. I saw things that will be forever burned in my memory.  

Multitudes of people were thrown out while Trump supporters yelled and booed at them, some with racial slurs, like "**** you", "go back to Africa", "go back to Mexico", "get a ******* job", the list goes on and giving them the middle finger. There were fights! Peaceful protesters were punched in the face! Every race was attacked by Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, and Trump himself. I was right in the middle of the freak show.

And on top of that, it was far from accessible for the disabled. Bernie's rally in Tucson last night had an ENTIRE section reserved for the disabled and two ASL interpreters were provided. But Trump's rally? Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Very telling. 

My friends and I became so uncomfortable that we left a little early. We were mocked by people as we walked up the stairs through the crowd to leave ("goodbye!", "go back to your mommy and daddy's house", etc). We did not have a sign or anything but I think the disgusted look on our faces gave us away as non-Trump supporters. 

I have never seen so much hate and ignorance in one room. It was just horrifying.  

I am utterly scared ******** of America's and our future.

Please, please, do not vote for this disgusting, vile human being.

[EDITED TO ADD: Ever since I posted about my simple yet honest experience at the Trump rally here in Tucson, I have received numerous hate messages from his supporters. I have already gotten a death threat. I have been called stupid, loser, idiot, and a liar (even though there are countless photos and videos that substantiate what I wrote). I have been accused of being paid to do this (lol what?) and of being a Muslim. I've had to block at least ten people already.

I debated taking down the post, then I thought... that's exactly what they want me to do so I won't.

All the name-calling just shows how intelligent (or the lack thereof) and ignorant some of the conservatives are. It also shows that they're unable to effectively communicate as civilized adults. I guess with no logic and education, they have nothing else to turn to.

Trump has created a very toxic atmosphere with an entire army of over-entitled, angry, violent bigots. He needs to be stopped.]
 — at Tucson Convention Center.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom