Donald Trump is running for president

I think Trump is like a reverse Manchurian candidate :rofl: . Most people will be happy with whoever is elected OTHER than Trump.

:rofl: @ Cruz being mad but won't answer if he'll support Trump as the nominee. Should've just said no acting like if he said that publicly he'd get kicked out of the party.

Son sounding like he ready to throw hands. Fighting over comments about their wives.

After Brussels and Paris .. yeah lets go with Trump ..

Safety of our nation > everything else

Safety is paramount indeed. Therefore we must increase taxes on high earners in order to expand the military. We must end all non law enforcement gun ownership. We must mandate that vehicles get better fuel standards (and one must have permit to even own a truck) so we can use less gasoline and deprive Saudi Arabia of oil revenue. We must normalize relations with Iran as a reward for their fighting ISIS. We need to give amnesty to illegal aliens so that ICE and DHS can focus entirely on the small fraction of immigrants who might be pro ISIS. We must join in a lead on climate change action because climate change is destabilizing the Middle East.

Security is all that matters and that is why we need these tax cutting, fuel hogging, gun loving conservatives to stop being so selfish and fall in line. Nothing matters until we are safe!

''I will never be scared enough to endorse someone that is advocating for white supremacy and for America to commit war crimes''

ok cool .. now move on with your life and from this  thread 
roll.gif

Last edited:
''I will never be scared enough to endorse someone that is advocating for white supremacy and for America to commit war crimes''

ok cool .. now move on with your life and from this  thread :rofl:

You seem confused

This thread wasn't meant to be a Trump suck fest

Safety is paramount indeed. Therefore we must increase taxes on high earners in order to expand the military. We must end all non law enforcement gun ownership. We must mandate that vehicles get better fuel standards (and one must have permit to even own a truck) so we can use less gasoline and deprive Saudi Arabia of oil revenue. We must normalize relations with Iran as a reward for their fighting ISIS. We need to give amnesty to illegal aliens so that ICE and DHS can focus entirely on the small fraction of immigrants who might be pro ISIS. We must join in a lead on climate change action because climate change is destabilizing the Middle East.

Security is all that matters and that is why we need these tax cutting, fuel hogging, gun loving conservatives to stop being so selfish and fall in line. Nothing matters until we are safe!
I wish somebody would say this in a political debate :lol:

Nothing but facts and following things through to their logical conclusions.

The uproar would be hilarious.

Last edited:
It's getting close to another ignore situation, the Dixiecrats have been discussed at nauseum in here but the previous ones just chose to ignore and keep spouting talking points.

Do liberal racists exist?

If u wanna b technical? Da KKK was a product

Of da Democrats...

And if u do ur homework on da founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger and her role in Eugenics, she's pretty much a monster.

And while you have been gone this has been discussed at length

The southern arm of the democratic party back then =/= the modern democratic party

And he said liberals, being a democrat doesn't automatically make you a liberal

Sounds like a liberals wet dream :lol:

Real talk as soon as Obama tried to pass

Cap and trade and failed with a Democratic

Control senate back in 2010 i knew da

backlash from middle america was coming

STRONG. And if there's 1 thing i can look forward to if a Trump is in office is that

He's gonna scrap that CAFE 54.5 MPG mandate

So fast "your head would spin"

#HEMIlivesmatter

Of da Democrats...

And if u do ur homework on da founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger and her role in Eugenics, she's pretty much a monster.
Being a liberal and a democrat isn't the same thing.

And the Democrats of that time were definitely not liberals :lol:

Last edited:

STRONG. And if there's 1 thing i can look forward to if a Trump is in office is that

#HEMIlivesmatter

Do you even own a car?

Of da Democrats...

The southern arm of the democratic party back then =/= the modern democratic party

It does now...all da blue dog conservative, moderates, and centrist Democrats were all vanquished after 2010. Da dems left in da senate & house are all liberals.

Of da Democrats...

It does now...all da blue dog conservative, moderates, and centrist Democrats were all vanquished after 2010. Da dems left in da senate & house are all liberals.

Ok, lets stay this is fact.

You just pointed out a big hole in your last comment.

When the KKK was created, where all democrats liberals? Hmm

Because that was the example YOU used when someone asked if there are racist liberals.

You didn't use an example from after 2010, you used one from over a century ago, regarding democrats

#HEMIlivesmatter

Do you even own a car?

Why yes i do, i could've gotten a REAL nicer

One than da joint i drive now but i wanted

My jacob jesus first.

So yeah, now that da middyear review is

coming for that awful mandate in 2017 and gas

Is gonna b DIRT cheap as long as Iran & Saudi Arabia dumpin oil for marketshare, plus our

Fracking exploits in da US, that oil Glut is

Gonna sink that mandate FAST.

#LS&LTV8livesmatter :pimp:

It's never that black and white, there's plenty of Dems that lean left (liberal) on social issues and more moderate to right on other fiscal issues. Hence why the so called Regan Dems are voting for Trump. The same can be said for said politicians.

#HEMIlivesmatter

Do you even own a car?

Why yes i do, i could've gotten a REAL nicer

One than da joint i drive now but i wanted

My jacob jesus first.

So yeah, now that da middyear review is

coming for that awful mandate in 2017 and gas

Is gonna b DIRT cheap as long as Iran & Saudi Arabia dumpin oil for marketshare, plus our

Fracking exploits in da US, that oil Glut is

Gonna sink that mandate FAST.

#LS&LTV8livesmatter :pimp:

Didn't you get suspended from NT last time for staying something ignorant about black people and crime, that is what cause your downfall the last time :lol:

And here you go mocking Black Lives Matter

Some things never change I guess

-Btw, I see you're just gonna ignore the vids of Trump advocating for war crimes I see

Nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom