Donald Trump is running for president

2378560.jpg

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

That's Arnold Schwarzenegger...an actor who became a governor

Now this may come as a surprise to you, but he isn't really a robot sent from the future to kill Sarah Connor, nor is he a Kindergarten Cop

Shocking I know

Last edited:
View media item 2022929
Ill choose to discuss the real issues that i agree with ask for speech controls on ones i dont

Fixed.

When discussing rap music:

"You cant blame behavior on rhetoric on lyrics..thats un-american"

When discussing Donald Trump:

"You have to blame behavior on rhetoric and tone..he's Un-american"

Sounds like ya wanna control Speech ya don't agree with to me :rolleyes

What about your mans Trump: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866

Hypothetical question,if Obama were to advocate murder on national tv right now (for example: "**** da police, kill 'em all"), would you say that's roughly the same in terms of impact/influence as musicians using murder in their lyrics?
Yes or no?
First off you lost once u had to resort to hypotheticals to comparing Trump's rhetoric, & compare it to Murder, Death, kill :lol: 2nd
You're using da position of someone to valid or invalidate speech

...completely UN-american.

Everyone has equal protection under da law.

Trump can say what he wants...da voters either can rebuff him or embrace it. Period.

Rap music can say what it wants..you either listen to it, or dont...period.

Are you allergic to answering a yes/no question?
Just to confirm, you believe that musicians are held to the same standard (in representing society's values and upholding a moral code) by society as presidents, correct? In other words, there is no significant difference between a president's rhetoric and a musician. They both share an equal amount of influence and are perfectly comparable.
You keep bringing up freedom of speech laws but I'm not talking about punishing anyone, I'm talking about the influence of politicians' rhetoric on society. That is the discussion, which is now focused around the question of whether the influence of a presidential candidate is equal to that of a musician.

Last edited:
View media item 2022929
Ill choose to discuss the real issues that i agree with ask for speech controls on ones i dont

Fixed.

What about your mans Trump: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866

Libel laws been settled, Trump can say what he wants about it and nothing is gonna change...which elected officials other than far left liberals are interested in controlling speech?

Are you allergic to answering a yes/no question?
Just to confirm, you believe that musicians are held to the same standard (in representing society's values and upholding a moral code) by society as presidents, correct? In other words, there is no significant difference between a president's rhetoric and a musician. They both share an equal amount of influence and are perfectly comparable.

Stop implying and just come out with it...

You think depending on your place in society, your speech is important or not...you know who used to use that measuring stick? Slave owners's opinion of people who they thought was 2/3rds human beings

:smh:

Shame on you.

Last edited:
View media item 2022929

Fixed.

Libel laws been settled, Trump can say what he wants about it and nothing is gonna change...which elected officials other than far left liberals are interested in controlling speech?

Oh I see, we need to selectively add this to the pile of stuff to ignore from Trump, instead of one of the things we need to take him seriously one.

And does it completely go over your head that you're predicting Trump will win, so that means in a few months he will be the except to this "which elected official...."

-Name these far right liberals that are interested in controlling speech.

-And please, conservatives love censorship as much as anyone else. Look at how they acted during the Iraq war, look at how Southern/red states love to ban books, http://www.theharrispoll.com/health-and-life/Censorship_2015.html

And since you brought up video games, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, let us reminisce for a second: http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/06/27/scotus.video.games/ . Yours mans was on that censorship tip too

Once again, you're just of ****. Everything for you is one way, liberals/progressives are the bad ones. Yet you want to claim you're independent.

Child please

-Waits for the metal gymnastics, logical fallacies, deflections, and presenting incoherent arguments as "critical thinking"

Last edited:
I'm wondering why should it just stop at the decisive rhetoric? If we're not going to take him serious on that, why should we take him serious on any of the policy things he says (like how he'll magically fix the economy, get us better trade deals, combat ISIS, bring jobs back). Since it's all just a bunch of hot air, why would you support him :nerd:

Last edited:
You're just grasping at straws now Ninja :lol:
I believe that the political leadership of a nation has a much bigger influence on society than art/entertainment. The article that sparked this debate showed a significant increase in anti-Islamic crimes since the presidential elections, one can only imagine how much islamophobic ideals have increased due to the influence of Trump.
I believe the influence that art has on society is insignificant compared to that of the political leadership, not that anyone's opinion is more or less valuable than the other.
Society generally holds its political leadership to a higher standard than art. Most people will place greater value in the words of a president than a musician, and thus be more inclined to be influenced by their rhetoric.
If you were to ask random people if the influence of art is equal to that of a president, the vast majority would give you the stoneface.
And because Trump's rhetoric has such a hazardous effect on society, he should be stopped by voting for the democratic nominee. Unfortunately that means voting for Hillary but sometimes all you can do is pick the lesser poison.

How many large protests about the content of art do you see Ninja? Are people rallying outside rappers' concerts to protest their lyrics? Do you see massive public outrage over art equal to the outrage we're witnessing about Trump?
Are world leaders speaking out against music?

Last edited:
I like colombia

i believe that the political leadership of a nation has a much bigger influence on society than art/entertainment. 

Theres alotta uh....variables with that argument lol.

U ever been to america fam

Yo rusty, There's only 1 person thats single handedly repaving da political spectrum right now & thats Donald Trump.

He told da GOP Establishment "**** ya, im doing **** my way"

And if he wins, it'll be one for da ages.

Hillary Clinton is warmed over lies & usual political fodder.

She a weak candidate, and i cant WAIT till they square off in a debate...no gloves. :lol:

The concept of art and life being separate things is totally incomprehensible to this guy

2378560.jpg

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Ah, Mayor Terminator.

He did some good stuff in office.

:rofl:

You legitimately don't see the difference between art an politics, do you?

Da question that ya failing to convey is da influence of politics da same as da influence in art, my answer is it doesn't matter because they're both protected under freedom of speech..its society that can either embrace or rebuff da messages..give it power, or tune it out.

Yo rusty, There's only 1 person thats single handedly repaving da political spectrum right now & thats Donald Trump.

He told da GOP Establishment "**** ya, im doing **** my way"

And if he wins, it'll be one for da ages.

Hillary Clinton is warmed over lies & usual political fodder.

She a weak candidate, and i cant WAIT till they square off in a debate...no gloves. :lol:

This is when I know you don't have a comeback.

You just restate a weak insignificant opinion.

Tronald Dump isn't "repaving" anything. He's just saying the quiet stuff about the GOP out loud and is using old strategies (Nixon/Buchanan) to play to the GOP base. (Angry white voters)

Trump was part of the donor class of the GOP establishment for decades.

He wasn't against the establishment from the jump, he got pissed at them after he felt they were against him. He felt betrayed

Now he has the nomination, he is right back with his old buddies raising money for the party and his run.

Yet, dude wants me to be fooled that Trump is some sort of revolutionary.

Yeah right :rolleyes

Last edited:
Da GOP OWES Trump, not da other way around..he won da nomination despite millions of dollars of PAC money by REPUBLICANS not Democrats being lobbed his way to to stop him..

So yeah..keep diminishing history Rusty :lol:

Last edited:
All this back-and-forth is inconsequential because Hillary will win in convincing fashion and help us all flourish.

All this back-and-forth is inconsequential because Hillary will win in convincing fashion and help us all flourish.
Brah, ok, your schtick is getting kinda stale
I'm very serious about it. There is absolutely no way a sane, rational human being would support Trump and his nonsensical "policies."

Someone please aware me of his policies beyond "bringing jobs back home, closing the borders, making America great again." Let's not forget his statements on race, Nazi-like persecution of certain groups, warmongering appetite, etc.

We have once again reached a point where it's "lesser of 2 evils." Is this what America has devolved into?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom