Donald Trump is running for president

Man the whole Republican party this election year was a gang of rejects that basically relied on "good Christian values" and going full ****** on important issues facing America today.

Nah... Marco Rubio ran on optimism..da electorate wasn't in da mood for it.., and As funny as it is,Jeb Bush actually had an accomplished record in Florida and was gonna "win da nomination without da conservative base" and da electorate wasn't in da mood for it either... Those were da early favorites.

Trump 2016 >  Cra
Because....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illary-Clinton-unfavorably-says-new-poll.html

Hillary is ALSO has historical unfavorables, and is 2ND ONLY to Trump.. Aka they cancel eachother out.

What part of that aren't u comprehending? :lol:

3274257100000578-3504298-image-a-65_1458652546124.jpg

Trump had da HARDER division, Clinton's primaries were WILD easier and she STILL cant finish her opponents off because she's SO WEAK of a candidate.

aint no way I'm voting for a Jew or no damn lying *** Woman.

Trump 2016

Man take that bigotry somewhere else

These democrats on NT are amazing. Saying Hillary would do great job as commander in Chief? Yeah let another Bengazi happen or lie to the people about her emails??

Trump is not perfect. But a hell of a lot better that Hillary.

Last edited:
:lol: Republicans still acting like they give a **** about **** like drones and Bengazi I see. Yet let's build a wall, and bomb the **** outta isis. I wonder how we'll accomplish these things and surgically miss innocent bystanders.

These democrats on NT are amazing. Saying Hillary would do great job as commander in Chief? Yeah let another Bengazi happen or lie to the people about her emails??

Where can I find Bengazi on a map of the US?

Hillary kills Bin Laden but somehow Trump would be better? Ok, I guess you can just go around saying anything, just like you guys say Obama is a failure, whatever that means.

Last edited:

Hillary not even running on her record cuz she knows better :lol: its gonna be basically political scorched earth warfare till November.

Trump supporters dear not even have a policy debate because they know Trump's policies are either ****, fascist, unrealistic, or have no idea where he actually stands

We literally have dudes in here saying as a defense for Trump "ignore what makes him look bad, and only believe the few stuff that make him look good"

These republicans on NT are amazing. Saying Drumpf would do great job as commander in Chief? Yeah let another bankruptcy/default happen but to the entire country or lie to the people about his accomplishments, wealth, knowledge??

Nobody is perfect. But almost anyone is a hell of a lot better that Doofus Drumpf.

Trump let Rubio give him that work in a debate and Republicans think he can hang with Hillary. Hillary is a pro at debating, she been doing it all her life.

Last edited:
Trump STRUGGLES to put out a coherent thought

He barely uses any words with more than 2 syllables

And we're supposed to believe he will be dominant in a debate

:lol:

Poor poor Trump supporters

Thats da part ive been trying to tell ya..THEY DON'T CARE...

This is a "**** da Establishment" season..and Trump speaks like someone thats gonna punch in for work wit his hard hat on and go to war for da little guy..

Ya just wanna play incredulous to his appeal.. *shrugs*

Trump let Rubio give him that work in a debate and Republicans think he can hang with Hillary. Hillary is a pro at debating, she been doing it all her life.

He's been Teflon Trump for damn near a year...if da sharpest Knives from da GOP couldn't stab Trump, what makes you think a poor politician like Hillary gonna do him damage? :lol:

Bill Clinton is a talented **** talker..Hillary? :rofl:

I can see Trump doing some major damage to Clinton in the debates but when it comes to policies he'll get destroyed. I'm guessing Trump will try to insult his way to the presidency while Hillary will try to expose his flawed policies.
Either way it'll be great entertainment :pimp:

Last edited:
If it's between Trump and Hillary, I'm going for Trump. Hillary is a shill and will continue the course with trying to overthrow Assad.

Yall really think donald trump is going to be the president of the united states of america

Yall really think donald trump is going to be the president of the united states of america

Why not? If Rockdeep was a former NT mod and Ninjahood can be hoodrich, Trump can win the election.
Hillary will be easy work for the Donald. From her cheating husband to Bengazi to the email scandal. Yeah the Donald will find a way Muhahahaha!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom