Donald Trump is running for president

In a series of interviews with The Associated Press, Trump said he feels that U.S. politics are going his way, as a nationalist, us-against-them mentality deepens across the nation. Stopping or limiting immigration — a desire of Trump dating back to the 1980s — is more of a cause than ever. And leaders say racism has gone up at the twilight of President Barack Obama’s second term in office.

Joining the Trump party is as easy as filling out an online form — provided you’re white, male, and uneducated and have no marketable job skills. Members can visit an online store to buy one of Trump's trademark hats for $30, though many splurge on the $35 "I'm with stupid" t-shirt.

fixed

Last edited:
:smh:

ok here it is..........

im not against trump..............i think he says outlandish things for an agenda there is always an agenda.............he is smart an it is working/has worked

hillary.....................i can say a lot about her also, just like i can with trump

i dont claim to be republican or democrat...........

finally, if Donald Trump wins i think he has a responsibility to address some things to help with racial tension, with that said.......USA will decide who is going to win.

Not Me.

also Ninja has the right to his beliefs just like ppl who are against him has their belief.

back to lurking, until late Oct.

Last edited:
Here's the big news of the day :smile: other than Loretta Lynch meeting secretly with Slick Willy on an airplane for 30 minutes, but all they talked about was their grandkids :rolleyes

Trump 43- Clinton 39

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

I like this poll better from our 'favorite' news station.. Fair and balanced right? :lol:

View media item 2087157

if da next couple of polls show da lead shrink again with Trump having his worst couple of weeks ever, Hillary betta break out da Harlem shake next time she goes to ellen :lol:

ok here it is..........

im not against trump..............i think he says outlandish things for an agenda there is always an agenda.............he is smart an it is working/has worked

hillary.....................i can say a lot about her also, just like i can with trump

finally, if Donald Trump wins i think he has a responsibility to address some things to help with racial tension, with that said.......USA will decide who is going to win.

Not Me.

also Ninja has the right to his beliefs just like ppl who are against him has their belief.

So what do you think is Trump's agenda? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

ok here it is..........

Not Me.

In this thread Ninja said racism is non existent. There's political beliefs which I will respect because we all have our different views. Then there's saying things like racism doesn't exist :smh:

ok here it is..........

Not Me.

In this thread Ninja said racism is non existent. There's political beliefs which I will respect because we all have our different views. Then there's saying things like racism doesn't exist :smh:

i said largely, which isn't a absolute.

He at least did a good job switching the topic to the left is more violent than the right instead of all the Ls Donald has been taking.

He seems to think he has a stronger stance on this.

As young black man in USA it def exist.

I don't think Trump is a racist though.

I totally understand why many think he is (now this is my belief he isn't one) his agenda is to say things to get stupid people on his side.

He is a smart business man, I have actually read some of his material. Yes shocker, I read.

In this thread Ninja said racism is non existent. There's political beliefs which I will respect because we all have our different views. Then there's saying things like racism doesn't exist
mean.gif
For reference:
Excerpt from page 440 of the political discussion thread regarding systemic racism
 Originally Posted by ninjahood

Da problem with this is "liberals" subscribe to "systemic racist oppression" that demonizes what you call "normal conservatives" that tend to vote or advocate for conservative policies and you'll just emd up calling em racist bigots anyway.. 
laugh.gif

Ill give you an example. Voter ID laws.
Whats da problem? I got an ID, im a minority.. Dimelo? If voter ID laws are passed all of a sudden its "racist discrimination" and im like [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]
Cuz in MY experience AS a minority in 2016 haven't felt ANY of such theorized conjured academia.
From the same page, further explaining his beliefs of systemic racism:
I feel its advantageous to their liberal cause to stir up da racial demagoguery because of da continued monolithic black vote, its a politics chess move to keep minorities voting 1 way and scare them from ever leaving da Democratic party. (Its over 85-90% blacks voting Democrat).
If you thought the ignorance was over, fear not:
"White supremacy" politics is strictly a play to protect da Democratic black vote...

Cuz Democrats been rocking with 60+ years wit da black vote...has poverty changed? Has population number crept up as a success of voting for 1 party only? Ill let u tell it. [emoji]128064[/emoji] :
nerd.gif
You heard it straight from the horse's mouth folks, MLK accomplished his mission and racism is dead 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

The thing is Trump will not take any responsibility to any of the racial bigotry.

Trump's campaign is built on:

1. Anti-Immigration
2. Anti civil rights
3. Anti Obamacare
4. Anti Globalism
5. Anti Global Warming
6. Anti Muslim
7. Pro White Nationalism

All one needs to do is read ALL the comments on Stormfront about Trump

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/10/don...ade_servers_to_deal_with_trump_traffic_surge/

Donald Trump is breaking the white supremacist internet: Stormfront forced to upgrade servers to deal with Trump traffic surge
"Demoralization has been the biggest enemy," Stromfront said of its recruitment, but "Trump is changing all that”
So for a minority to fully embrace all the above is truly shameful.

The thing is Trump will not take any responsibility to any of the racial bigotry.

Trump's campaign is built on

That is why I said,

IF he does win, he needs to make an effort to address racial tension or I fear bad things will happen.

I'm personally gonna get a gun or 2 come Oct for my right to bear arms.

That is why I said,

IF he does win, he needs to make an effort to address racial tension or I fear bad things will happen.

Please do!

That's what I tell all my people... those white nationalist 2nd Amendment crazies have ARs and all these guns, and some are starting up militias... so why the hell wouldn't I? Same laws apply to every American so take advantage!

Trump addressing racial tensions after running a campaign fueled by raw bigotry would be so transparently hypocritical that he'd be better off saying nothing

Last edited:
That is why I said,

Please do!

That's what I tell all my people... those white nationalist 2nd Amendment crazies have ARs and all these guns, and some are starting up militias... so why the hell wouldn't I? Same laws apply to every American so take advantage!
good point. we saw what happened on the northwest with that armed militia storming the public bathroom because one or their own was arrested. they're incredibly stupid and misguided but that's why i fear them. because they're also armed. my #1 reason for getting a gun to protect myself.

Yeah I don't trust those militias at all. They struggle to properly express their views within the confines of their own coded language, so you don't know what their true purpose is (but I'm sure you can take a guess).

For reference:
[thread="629164"] [/thread]
Excerpt from page 440 of the political discussion thread regarding systemic racism

[QUOTE name="ninjahood"]
 Originally Posted by ninjahood

Da problem with this is "liberals" subscribe to "systemic racist oppression" that demonizes what you call "normal conservatives" that tend to vote or advocate for conservative policies and you'll just emd up calling em racist bigots anyway.. :lol:

Ill give you an example. Voter ID laws.

Whats da problem? I got an ID, im a minority.. Dimelo? If voter ID laws are passed all of a sudden its "racist discrimination" and im like [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Cuz in MY experience AS a minority in 2016 haven't felt ANY of such theorized conjured academia.
From the same page, further explaining his beliefs of systemic racism:

I feel its advantageous to their liberal cause to stir up da racial demagoguery because of da continued monolithic black vote, its a politics chess move to keep minorities voting 1 way and scare them from ever leaving da Democratic party. (Its over 85-90% blacks voting Democrat).
If you thought the ignorance was over, fear not:

"White supremacy" politics is strictly a play to protect da Democratic black vote...

Cuz Democrats been rocking with 60+ years wit da black vote...has poverty changed? Has population number crept up as a success of voting for 1 party only? Ill let u tell it. [emoji]128064[/emoji] ::nerd:
[thread="629164"] A special bonus, from the infamous "I want to encourage are more constructive discussion over race relations" thread:[/thread]
[thread="629164"]
[QUOTE name="ninjahood" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/647412/how-many-people-here-are-racist/60#post_25599204[/URL]"]

No one in 2016 looks at people other races as 2/5th a human being...
[/QUOTE]

[emoji]128580[/emoji] excuse me for subscribing to da notion that MLK for da most part accomplished his mission.

[/thread]
[thread="629164"]

Uhh yeah i do...

There isn't anyone i feel in da United States in 2016 that would look at da baby of any race and consider it sub-human.

Now do i think contemporary people engage in classism,Tribalism and sectarianism?

Absolutely.

Race though? Especially wit da type of diverse mosaic of media we all participate in? Naw..i think thats a wrap for da vast part, especially when da aforementioned play way more immediate parts in our lives.

[/thread]
You heard it straight from the horse's mouth folks, MLK accomplished his mission and racism is dead :pimp:  
[/quote]

i dont feel any different about my previous quotes,, especially when "structural/systemic" racism is a partisan issue like everything else..i already posted my NPR affiliated segment that highlights da left/right divide on da issue which buttresses my point of view.

A video from back in the day of Trump singing some of the sws jams. "Race is in the eye of the Beholder" and the classic folk song "I'm not racist, You're being racist"

Last edited:
trump is like that obligatory idiot you cast in sitcoms. crossed with that obligatory easy-to-hate racist slob you cast in children's action movies. despicable!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom