Donald Trump is running for president

Yeah, Ivanka's really something and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father... I would **** her brains out.

You guys gotta stop trying to save Ninja. He's too far gone, aint no changing that mind.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-sonia-sotomayor-recuse-immigration-224791

Trump still refusing to acknowledge any wrongdoings of Trump University and his comments on the judge 
mean.gif

“Look, I have a case that I’m gonna win. I have thousands and thousands of people that are – they love it. They love the course. And we’re gonna win the case, and that’s all there is to it," Trump replied. 

Asked whether he wanted to walk back his comments on Curiel, or even apologize, Trump was firm.

“I don’t want to walk anything," Trump said. "I want to just say: We’re gonna win the case. It’s going to be after the election. Trump University, gonna be very successful. We’re going to win the case. That’s all there is to it. I think it’s going to be an easy victory because we have thousands of people that have approved the case so we’re gonna win the case.”

Last edited:
Just reading that gave me a headache. This guy can't adequately present his opinion without sounding like a scatterbrain who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.:x

So they found out where this black teen Trump supporter works and are discussing being violent towards him. Liberal tolerance.

Last edited:
mp-email.jpg

lol he's such a loser. must've been picked on as a kid too.

he's like the o'doyle rules family from Billy Madison.

repugnant!

I love how you guys are stealing Trump's speaking style :smokin

You wish you had a candidate as exciting. Get ready to MAGA.

I googled it, and I doubt that the letter is legitimate. It's illegal to knowingly receive campaign funds from foreign nationals, and doing so would tank Trump's run. I don't think they're THAT stupid.

I love how you guys are stealing Trump's speaking style :smokin

You wish you had a candidate as exciting. Get ready to MAGA.
You telling me you can't even realize when Donald is being mocked? :lol:
I like his attitude though. Da power of da positive thinking. Cute idiocy!

And by the way it's unclear if those Trump emails actually came from Trump or not, but there has been no clear indication yet that they are fake. I wouldn't put it past Trump and his family of dolts to try something like that.

Last edited:
he is in above his head. he wants to change topics so badly before he gets exposed again. desperate and sad!

Back
Top Bottom