DONALD TRUMP ROAST...ON NOW - COMEDY CENTRAL

i'll take down marlee matlin 
grin.gif

snooki on wwe with less lines was more hilarious than the situation. painful to watch.

The Situation nearly booed off stage at Comedy Central's Donald Trump roast

Los Angeles Times

4:50 p.m. EST, March 11, 2011
E-mail Print Share Text Size sns-lat-the-situation-nearly-booed-off-stage-at-comedy-centrals-donald-trump-roast-20110311
Los Angeles
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino likes to talk about avoiding grenades, but on Thursday night he dropped a whole lot of 'em at Comedy Central's roast in Manhattan, where he joined Snoop Dogg, Whitney Cummings, Larry King and others to skewer Donald Trump.

After being introduced by the night's host, "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane (who warned the crowd to keep watch on the "Jersey Shore" star "in case Donkey Kong throws a barrel at him"), the Situation went up to the microphone, wearing aviator sunglasses, and proceeded to bomb all over the place. His jokes were so bad that one Comedy Central exec suggested that most of his act might be cut from the final broadcast of the roast, which airs March 15.

"The Sitch," as he's called, deadpanned to Cummings, "I actually wouldn't call you a grenade because you won't be blowing up anytime soon." (Buh-dum-bum!) He told Snoop Dogg that he and Trump had a lot in common because Trump owned a lot of property and Snoop's ancestors were property. (Snoop did not appear amused.) Before long, the audience began to boo so loudly that comedian Jeffrey Ross, who's been at this so long he's known as the Roastmaster General, had to interject into the act to try to save the Situation, who'd already claimed he shared one quality with Ross: "This is my first night doing comedy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to sign up for The Weekender newsletter and get the latest on events, concerts, bars and restaurants.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's also your last," Ross responded, to overwhelming applause.

Still, the crowd must have been glad that the Situation showed up, because he provided plenty of amusement for the other roasters. MacFarlane joked that "the Sitch" and Snooki made a good couple because "Italians are known for grinding organs with monkeys." Snoop pretended to mistake the Situation for Snooki, "I'm sorry," he said, "all white people who act black look the same to me." The deaf actress Marlee Matlin, a surprise roaster who's currently on Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice," even got in a swipe at the Great Bronzed One. "Like the Situation," she said in American Sign Language, "I too have never heard the sound of laughter."

But of course, some of the best lines were reserved for The Donald and that other "situation" -- the one on top of his head. MacFarlane: "You look like you fell head-first into a cotton candy machine."

Cummings: "You look like Justin Bieber caught on fire." "You know who you need to fire? Your hairdresser ... and your face." Trump was a good sport through it all, even saying of his famous mop: "It's my trademark, and it's only bitten me once in my entire life." Though he couldn't resist punctuating that remark by shaking his head with a "who writes this stuff?" expression.

Backstage after the show, he was even more gracious -- or maybe it was just ego. Asked about the Situation's performance, he said, "I thought he was great. He came from a great distance to be here. And he did it just for me."

As for the Situation, he didn't seem fazed. "Maybe if I hadn't gone on with the sunglasses, there wouldn't have been such a negative [vibe]," he mused, adding that Snoop told him to wear the Aviators so that no one could tell he was looking at the teleprompter. "Maybe they thought I was too cool, but that wasn't the case. I was just wearin' them 'cause Snoop said to wear 'em."

Calling the jokes "a collaboration between me and the writers," his dismissed the idea that the crowd was too hard on him. "No, not at all," he said, still wearing his sunglasses. "My whole career people have been hard on me, so, y'know. I stood in the pocket where a lot of people would crumble, a lot of people would walk off stage, but I stood in there. I delivered."

Oh man I felt so bad for Sitch. The dude tried and comedy aint really his game any way. I bet Pauly D would've done better.

I only saw the Situation's part but I couldnt stop laughing at Ice T shaking his head. We definitely need a GIF of that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yoooo....I heard about situation being the worst roaster ever so when the show came on last night and I saw people start being like " *!+ " I had to mute my damn t.v. I couldn't even watch that part
roll.gif

It was a good idea to read this thread before watching it. When Situation was up there I searched for the remote to changed the channel.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

donald trump is so full of himself he videotapes himself masturbating then masturbates to that video

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kenpark-suicide.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

i don't see why everybody expected a guy famous for his abs to go up there and destroy a bunch of comedians.
CC had to know it was gonna be a train wreck when they cut the check.

i was waiting for somebody to go jamie foxx on him though.

Bottom line....Situation got paid. That is the only reason why he did it. He probaly got a good 10k for it. I'd do it to if someone offered me that.

Not the same without Giraldo. Situation was terrible, still not sure why that clown is on TV. Whitney Cummings and the def lady killed it. This roast was probably the worst of them all.

This roast was one of the weakest, if not THE weakest..

real talk, they need new comics, i feel like either i heard the jokes already or I already know what they are gonna say..

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

i don't see why everybody expected a guy famous for his abs to go up there and destroy a bunch of comedians.
CC had to know it was gonna be a train wreck when they cut the check.

i was waiting for somebody to go jamie foxx on him though.

Bottom line....Situation got paid. That is the only reason why he did it. He probaly got a good 10k for it. I'd do it to if someone offered me that.
laugh.gif
 people giving straight cold stonefaces in the audience and just ignoring him after the firsty 2 minutes. 

How yall not realize that Situation got set up in cold blood on this one?? Comedy Central and the usual panel of roasters knew he would BOMB and he offered some good, fresh, easy pickin's for everyone else. Nothing hes ever said on JS has ever lead me to believe that he would be funny in front of a microphone.

People love the Jersey Shore because they love to laugh AT him and the others, they are not "funny people" for the most part. (funniest on there is Pauly and its not close)

The most original and funniest one was Anthony J. It felt like I had heard some variation of everybody elses jokes in some of the other roasts. Greg G. was definitely missed. As for the Sitch, I cringed. It was easier for me watch the Passion of the Christ then Mike's bit.

I felt bad for Sitch, I feel no one was giving him a chance from the jump. I would have walked off once my 1st or 2nd joked tanked, lol, but at this point he's probably like screw it that why he paid.

Back
Top Bottom