Done Deal? Jose Reyes reportedly agrees to sign with the Marlins....

from nymets and twitter message board:
According to Dino Costa of SiriusXM Radio, Jose Reyes has agreed to sign with the Marlins.

If true, we'll miss ya Jose, but we knew it was coming.

Don't normally like to post without articles, but its a pretty credible source. Of course I hope its incorrect but its a waste of space to stay here.

Dammit. Can't say we didn't see this coming though. Thanks for your time here, Reyes.

Damn it, he's the only person that could have filled Princes spot.

Now the only hope the Brewers have is Pujols and thats a real long shot.

feel for u met fans, gotta suck to lose " your guy " because your not able to afford him when it shouldn't be an issue ....

This team has money, they're just cheap #!$+!. I'm seriously debating whether or not I want to keep rooting for this crap franchise
30t6p3b.gif

Reyes' agent RT @ChrisLeible: Won a softball dh today, clinched 1st seed (22-2) Enjoying the #nfl. Not much else going on #verynormalsunday

hm.....

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by abutta13

Damn ima miss Reyes but don't the marlins already have a fast all-star shortstop?

hanley is moving to 2nd base
Didn't he say he would move to 3rd? I'm not sure

i hope the mets just sign pujols and so he stays in the NL and out of yankee stripes

He's been my favorite on the team since his rookie year, sucks to see him go. With how cheap the Mets are, everyone saw this coming though.
nerd.gif

If the Marlins get Pujols too
eek.gif

if they overpay for him then you let him go, esepcially since the mets aren't contending next year anyways. i appreciate everything reyes has done with the mets and hope he does well with the marlins, but he is somewhat injury prone and im curious to see how he plays when it's not a contract year.

Mets are making it tooooooo easy for me to adopt another team and start rooting for them instead.

Wonder how Wright feels about this. Hes played with Reyes from jump street.

If all things fall into place...

Ozzie Guillen hired, Jose Reyes signs, and Albert Pujols signs.

Greatest off-season ever? Yeah, the Red Sox, Yankees, and Phillies have had multiple off-seasons where they have absolutely raked, but neither team has ever recruited the best player in baseball, the best middle infielder in baseball, and one of the most respected managers in baseball... all in a span of 4-5 months.

Back
Top Bottom