Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

thats my next concern haha. i hope they have spares to give you. sucks when you get something and its f'd up when you take it out of the box

Very polite support: I'll get some spare ones sent. Just strange that they have to order them from Nike in the states, thought they'd have some around in the shop anyway... since i guess some might in this boat too. Gonna definitely loktite them! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:

thats my next concern haha. i hope they have spares to give you. sucks when you get something and its f'd up when you take it out of the box
Very polite support: I'll get some spare ones sent. Just strange that they have to order them from Nike in the states, thought they'd have some around in the shop anyway...
did you just email them? noticed that one of my laces is semi torn

Very polite support: I'll get some spare ones sent. Just strange that they have to order them from Nike in the states, thought they'd have some around in the shop anyway... since i guess some might in this boat too. Gonna definitely loktite them! [emoji]128521[/emoji]
can you give me the people you emailed? cuz I emailed DSMNY and they couldn't do anything for me.

I never comprehended why people still stand in line when theres X amount of pairs and youre X+50

Ive read it was only 17 left over pairs 
Ah gotcha didn't read that. I saw the picture and that many people and thought it was a restock or something already. Was gonna say resellers didn't get lucky enough? If they did do a restock would be nice if a lot of the people that wanted them to rock got them, but we know how that goes 
happy.gif

Just unclaimed pairs from DSM. Probably only a fraction of people in that line will walk away with some

unclaimed pairs you say 
nerd.gif
 whose not claiming these? thats like leaving $700 on the sidewalk and walking away 

in the 1 thread theyre saying that there's people doubling up on them. Been going for over an hour

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom