Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

I placed my order at 10:25, overnight shipping, and I still haven't got a shipping confirmation email

:frown:

Last edited:
I placed my order at 10:25, overnight shipping, and I still haven't got a shipping confirmation email

frown.gif
its coming dont worry

lmao exactly, a few hundred and I couldn't win 1 pair? thats sus right now.

btw, hope this pair doesn't end up like your DB8's. 
laugh.gif
So much BS with Nike it's not even funny

Actually Fedex left my pair at the front door again 
mean.gif
.... Thankfully wifey got home early...

Got an email they created a shipping label for mines. Cant wait. Oh and status changed from processing to complete

@alp just confirmed a few hundred. The front of the line must have ate up most of the pairs then. My friend said he was about 50-60 in line with a lot more behind. 
yea I'd say around 200 pairs, took a cab from dyckman and still got one.

where was my "hook up" 
frown.gif
 haha jk, enjoy your pair Alex, these would go great with your black/gold. My first pair of patent leather 1's in a long long time. 

where was my "hook up" :frown:  haha jk, enjoy your pair Alex, these would go great with your black/gold. My first pair of patent leather 1's in a long long time. 
:lol: I needed these to go with the black/golds for sure man, I'm gonna enjoy em with the Dover shirt and cap. You have the black/golds too?

@alp just confirmed a few hundred. The front of the line must have ate up most of the pairs then. My friend said he was about 50-60 in line with a lot more behind. 
yea I'd say around 200 pairs, took a cab from dyckman and still got one.
Damn, my *** was not too far from there at freaking bed bath and beyond smh. Check NT when I get in the house and see they had pairs. I know I have one already but was hoping to get another so I could trade for a pair of frags. But now it seems like you have to add money for that trade but I would still come out on top of I paid retail.

I don't think those 200 pairs were leftovers. Probably just had pairs for today and put em out for the start off the Jordan brand classic here in NYC.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I needed these to go with the black/golds for sure man, I'm gonna enjoy em with the Dover shirt and cap. You have the black/golds too?
nah no black/gold for me. Not a huge fan of PL as well as the black/gold colorway, and the high price definitely doesn't help. You know I don't resell so even if those came to me for well below market value, I'd still hesitate on picking them up. Whats funny is I used to have the all black/gold in JHS. 

Damn, my *** was not too far from there at freaking bed bath and beyond smh. Check NT when I get in the house and see they had pairs. I know I have one already but was hoping to get another so I could trade for a pair of frags. But now it seems like you have to add money for that trade but I would still come out on top of I paid retail.
yea when you already got one compared to having none its two different scenarios. Always nice to get more but that first one is the best

I don't think those 200 pairs were leftovers. Probably just had pairs for today and put em out for the start off the Jordan brand classic here in NYC.
might have been leftovers from both stores, pickup windows were very small for this type of release.

nah no black/gold for me. Not a huge fan of PL as well as the black/gold colorway, and the high price definitely doesn't help. You know I don't resell so even if those came to me for well below market value, I'd still hesitate on picking them up. Whats funny is I used to have the all black/gold in JHS. 
yea I get where youre coming from and those ones from 03 where :smokin too. obviously the highs are better but those were fire too

anyways my pair :smokin

View media item 1496295
got the matching gear to go with it too

View media item 1496291
View media item 1496290
View media item 1496293
View media item 1496292
this shirt also matches and defines me perfectly :lol:

View media item 1496294

Found a cool video with these in it. I'm kinda upset these don't come in an OG Nike Air box like the frags, oh well.

They arrived at 10am, just got home from work a couple hours ago.

These really are super clean...the lining is super nice.

Back
Top Bottom