Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

These will be no different from the BLK/Golds. Value will be the same in a few months. I remember when I could've bought the Blk/Golds for $500 but now they are 1k+ (Wish I did), that wasn't even a collab. For those that think price will not be frag prices are wrong imo.

There's so much heat coming in May that people are trying to flip them quickly to move on to the May releases. Eat now or you won't later unless your dropping some $$$

Last edited:
These will be no different from the BLK/Golds. Value will be the same in a few months. I remember when I could've bought the Blk/Golds for $500 but now they are 1k+ (Wish I did), that wasn't even a collab. For those that think price will not be frag prices are wrong imo.
you couldnt be more wrong, you just keep striking out with your assumptions huh. first you say that kanye with adidas = jordan with nike, then you were in the chicago thread swearing up and down that they will come with the 30th anniversary box and called everyone idiots when they realize its not gonna be a nike air box which was actually just proved by a few members that got the shoes in their store and they come with a nike air box, then you come in here and say that dsms will not only beat frag prices but theyll be black/gold levels, you just keep talking out your anus dont cha

Last edited:
It seems like the shoe lace tip is a huge problem. I'm missing one and called the about it but they said they ran out. The dude said they sent a whole bunch out to complaining customers. I'm so pissed like wtf. Anyone know where I can get a lace tip?

nikedestroyer under a different moniker. 
laugh.gif

None are for sale

No bots or backdooring and all from the comforts of home with some cancellations in between LOL

Three missing lace tips overall

View media item 1504077

3 out of 14 missing?!? Are you kidding? That means more than every third pair came with this issue ... I thought i was an exception, haha --- didn't get my screw yet, although promised since last friday... Grrrr

Emailed them about the missing lace tip and got this response

"Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, we aren't able to fix this for you as it's Nike production issue.
We suggest you try contacting Nike support to see if they can resolve this issue.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thank you,

DSMNY E-Shop"

None are for sale

No bots or backdooring and all from the comforts of home with some cancellations in between LOL

Three missing lace tips overall
Man i wouldve been banned from this thread if i posted that. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
you couldnt be more wrong, you just keep striking out with your assumptions huh. first you say that kanye with adidas = jordan with nike, then you were in the chicago thread swearing up and down that they will come with the 30th anniversary box and called everyone idiots when they realize its not gonna be a nike air box which was actually just proved by a few members that got the shoes in their store and they come with a nike air box, then you come in here and say that dsms will not only beat frag prices but theyll be black/gold levels, you just keep talking out your anus dont cha

Stop riding my ***, did I say that these will beat frags or did I say they will be about the same price in near future. Did you not see the prices of the BLK/Golds? You were able to get them around $500 after release, what happened a few months later? These are similar to them with the exception of these being a collab. we can agree to disagree on the Kanye thing.. you don't get it and you never will because your mind and brain is as large as a peanut. Ok just because a few people have showed a pair of the Chicago still does not 100% confirm the box. Keep calm and carry on.

Either way I don't care because they still will be copped.

Last edited:

Stop riding my ***, did I say that these will beat frags or did I say they will be about the same price in near future. Did you not see the prices of the BLK/Golds? You were able to get them around $500 after release, what happened a few months later? These are similar to them with the exception of these being a collab. we can agree to disagree on the Kanye thing.. you don't get it and you never will because your mind and brain is as large as a peanut. Ok just because a few people have showed a pair of the Chicago still does not 100% confirm the box. Keep calm and carry on.

Either way I don't care because they still will be copped.

:rolleyes

yes it does :lol:
taken from a backroom & from an upstanding member.... get your bullett points correct

I know i may be stating the obvious, but make sure to look everywhere in the box if you're missing a lace tip. Even in the white box it was shipped in. I had 3 and starting looking around and finally found it.

From DSML if you ordered from there:
I am sorry to learn that your Air Jordan 1 x DSM was missing a lace tip. Thank you for your patience whilst we worked with Nike on issuing you a replacement lace tip.

Nike will be shipping tips to us on Monday 27[sup]th[/sup]  April. I would expect that we will be in a position to dispatch by Wednesday 29[sup]th[/sup]. You will receive an update via email once ready to dispatch including full tracking for the shipment. Kindly note they will be sent on an express service.

Again, your patience is greatly appreciated whilst we rectify this issue.

Best regards,

J @ DSML E-SHOP

Back
Top Bottom