Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

that was me, probably done by now, that was 2-3 days ago

but you can give them a shot (please be prepared for them to give you a hard time)  my boy pratically had to cry and beg 

lmao! what happened man? you were able to talk with customers support?
lol customer support never picked up the phone or returned an email. I actually was at DSM a few days ago w my friends and asked if anybody would be able to help me with an online order situation. The guy they directed me to could not give two *****s about what I had to say lol.. At least I got my package in the end..

@jLi119
pimp.gif
Nice on feet pic fam[emoji]128077[/emoji]
thanks man. Karma was on my side this time. Managed to get them for retail (+ international shipping to New York 
laugh.gif
). I really love 1s and I struck out on the frags and had to pay dirty resale. After not getting the call back for the raffle I thought I'd be paying resale for these too but I feel so lucky I can have these on feet for box!

J jli119
NICE :pimp:

I celebrate like I've won the lottery whenever I can get a pair of GR shoes for retail and when I don't have to pay more than 3x box price at resale cost :lol:

**** man I slept on that 500$ is a steal right now for a 13 lowest I've seen in 650 I'm hopping kickscrew gets a few more. I haven't actually purchased through them how reliable are they?

Not sure, first time for me but people on here have used them and said they are legit.

I love my moon landings, but yeah imo aj dsm are more wearable . Hoping the guy im in negotiations with finally seal that trade.

Everything looking legit. Waiting on my package this week. Really wish i got a 10 instead of a 10.5, but at least i got one.

How was packaging from kicks crew? If not in shoe box or double box does that mean they were gone before they shipped?

Check under the flaps of the boxes you may find the tips hopefully.

Could also be in the shoe between the insole and the sidewall.

Last edited:
How was packaging from kicks crew? If not in shoe box or double box does that mean they were gone before they shipped?

Will do. They were double boxed and even had a paper wrap around the outside box.

Could also be in the shoe between the insole and the sidewall.

No lace tips [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom