Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

DSM with the fast shipping, my pair got here today 
smokin.gif
, still says processing though on my account 
laugh.gif

Anybody else do the $15 Domestic Express Shipping? Trying not to fret, but tired of being in limbo.

London shipped over 24 hours ago and shoes will be here (Texas) Monday so I'm not sure what the deal is with DSMNY

Tried to keep it cool but now bit nervous. Status did change from pay auth to processing BUT my order number doesnt show anything in fedex

Like a pheen a kept checking site. Had a feeling no email notification would be sent. Walked out of a meeting at work when insaw they were up lol. Clown if yall want but im sure 99% of yall would have walked out too! Lol.

Tried to keep it cool but now bit nervous. Status did change from pay auth to processing BUT my order number doesnt show anything in fedex

Mine didnt either at first... i got shipping email frm DSM before anything even popped up on Fed ex...and even then still nothing on fed ex... but i checked today and fed ex updated it.. dont worry, you'll get urs

Still waiting here as well, ordered at 9:55 CST. But my bank statement went from pending to finalized so that's a good sign I'm assuming.

NY sir
Wait...when did NY restock??? I swear I was sitting there with page monitor for literally hours after the chaos ended waiting for a restock that I never saw lol. You know what time? I know the London restocked but didn't know NY did!

Back
Top Bottom